Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Tobin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • John Tobin

    John Tobin sentenced to 12 years in prison, and has to serve at least 8 and a half for his role in the drug syndicate.

    Hope he gets internet access, I enjoy his posts...

  • #2
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ine-busts.html
    8 years, thats a pretty good result actually.
    Im sure he will get internet access.
    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ine-busts.html
      8 years, thats a pretty good result actually.
      Im sure he will get internet access.
      If you have a good look at the picture of the team in that link mate, I believe that someone else is currently residing at the big house.

      Any takers?



      The FlogPen .

      You know it makes sense.

      Comment


      • #4
        Bloody Hell he is going to jave too much time on here posting...hehe.
        JT any inside info?
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

        Comment


        • #5
          That article is 12 months old and I thought it was already covered.
          Maybe if you found out something new like any diseases he has caught in prison or if he is going to be mentoring all these players that are soon to join him let me know
          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            I heard JT is making soap on a rope
            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stsae View Post

              If you have a good look at the picture of the team in that link mate, I believe that someone else is currently residing at the big house.

              Any takers?

              Is it Mike McLean?
              The guys I can name from that photo Mike McLean, David French I think, Dave Trewella, Tony Melrose, Laurie Spina, Wayne Portlock, Dave Brown, John Berne I think.
              "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
              So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
              ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
              I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

              Comment


              • #8
                See you in 12.

                Comment


                • #9
                  He will get sex every day.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    He will get sex every day.
                    Makes a nice change.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                      That article is 12 months old and I thought it was already covered.
                      Maybe if you found out something new like any diseases he has caught in prison or if he is going to be mentoring all these players that are soon to join him let me know
                      Only sentenced this week....the wheels of justice run slow.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Is he any relation to Travis Touma?
                        Get out of the way, I'm next

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          He will get sex every day.
                          Whether he wants it or not.
                          I love porcelain hand dryers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

                            Makes a nice change.
                            You got an illegal phone already?
                            Where'd you hide that?


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                              Is it Mike McLean?
                              The guys I can name from that photo Mike McLean, David French I think, Dave Trewella, Tony Melrose, Laurie Spina, Wayne Portlock, Dave Brown, John Berne I think.
                              No mate, not who I was thinking.

                              I thought someone may have got it by now, but it is a difficult one.



                              The FlogPen .

                              You know it makes sense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X