Radley discussing Cronk heroics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who remembers Pearcey?

Best thing we ever did was lose that lug head.

Comment

What a great video - thanks for sharing Bowzi! My dictation earphones came in handy for that one

Gotta love Rads and his honest and unfiltered approach to footy and life in general I hope he is a Rooster for life.
      Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bWDvK9sUhc

Comment

And this:

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport...as-parade.html

Comment

i am so rqapt that the team is so very tight!

Comment

Honestly that need to make Cooper Cronk Mayor of Bondi.....and forever

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                Who remembers Pearcey?

Best thing we ever did was lose that lug head.
                Knights wary Pearce back to bad old habits

The NRL had a glance at the actions of Mitchell Pearce at the wedding of Steve Roach’s son Liam in the southern highlands last week. They looked into claims of a scuffle on a wedding bus. It happened. Fine line: Questions are being asked about Mitchell Pearce's behaviour while drinking.
                Photo: AAP
                RELATED ARTICLE

DRAGONS

NRL and players' union to discuss raft of off-field incidents

There was also talk that a room was damaged at the hotel Pearce was staying at. The NRL didn’t believe it was an issue it had to deal with.

Knights insiders we have talked to are unimpressed. One said the club needs Pearce to be playing 12 months a year, so that he doesn’t have too much time on his hands.

Pearce has had his issues on the drink in recent years, including the infamous Australia Day incident.

I have been one of Pearce’s biggest supporters and I’d like to deliver a message on behalf of others who have his back: give the booze a miss. He is skating close to another drama.

Comment

Latrell Mitchell made a telling comment on the recruitment of Cooper Cronk, midway through the season. He said that he wished he would have been brought to the club a couple of seasons ago. That said a lot to me that Mitchell recognised how better the backline functioned, in attack and defense, with our new half. And it was before we went on our winning streak to claim the minor and major premierships.

I think Trent Robinson made the biggest call of all to recruit Cronk, knowing we needed a competent and consistent game manager. Trent was on the money and it has really boosted his coaching career. Boy did that show in the finals, even with one arm. And great to know that Cron's family background is Eastern Suburbs.

Some on the forum were concerned that Cronk's recruitment would disrupt team harmony. Instead it has gelled the team into a solid and tight unit. And his professionalism and 'maturity' has rubbed off. Cronk delivered and to see a young guy like Victor singing his praises so strongly, backs both Trent, Nick and Latrell's opinion. We are the champions.

Comment

Working...
                  X