Premiership Banners for Home Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiership Banners for Home Games

Watched a lot of NFL over the years and always thought the way some of the championship teams hang banners in there stadium to show there history of winning was a nice touch and added a lot to there culture in respecting the past as well as being proud of a certain standard of excellent's... would love to see something similar for all our home games, i think it would be a good touch.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Looks good.

I'd throw in a couple of banners with our biggest wins over souffs, minor premiers wins and perhaps 300 gamer players.

Comment

We won’t have a home ground anymore, and who knows if we ever will again.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        We won’t have a home ground anymore, and who knows if we ever will again.
        I wouldn't worry or buy into the politics. Both parties are just trying to make it an issue going into an election. End of the day:
        - Vote Liberal and it'll be built using 100% state money (and probably cost like $3 billion all up).
        - Vote ALP they'll put together some PPP in an attempt to save money/liability. Regardless it'll blowout and end up costing $3 billion all up.
        - The whole project was plotted to buy votes from the media (who rely on the venues for multiple flagship sports). We don't actually need new stadiums and no pollies from either side legitimately care about our club.

Ironically the Libs are the ones advocating for spending ~$1.6+ billion on a facility that will be used entirely by the private sector while ALP are advocating to kerb public spending on public entertainment venues. Just goes to show that people from both sides aren't even principled when it comes to their voting...

Fukking hell!!!

Comment

Great idea. I like it.

write the suggestion to easts marketing. They’ll love the idea
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Only works when you own your stadium.

Comment

Wayno told me he's working on this cool new banner. It's a picture of Quagmire with the text 'giggidy giggidy giggidy'.

Comment

Maybe someone creative can create a banner when we meet the vermin that illustrates an image of Bennett and wording to the effect of - " another reason to hate $ouff$"

Comment

This’d make a great banner for when we play Souths.
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                    This’d make a great banner for when we play Souths.
                    lol@Souffs... I'ma love beating Souffs AND Skeletor at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                    X