lol@souffa prediction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol@souffa prediction

To take our mantle as the most hated team .

Souffs to implode and struggle.Crowe to do another Robin Hood movie playing Frier Tuck to pay Bennets payout.
    Centerlink to withdraw support.It will be interesting to see how Mr Handshakes love childs react in Beisbane too.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

What do you mean the most hated? They are everyone’s second team. Ask Ray Warren.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      What do you mean the most hated? They are everyone’s second team. Ask Ray Warren.
      gold
      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Lol
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Having Anthony (even though Souths gave me my opportunity I don't want to coach 'em) Seibold coaching them this year would probably have been a disaster, not sure what will happen with Bennett.

Seems like Souths were saved by the management at the Broncos, motivated by a desire to justify their original decision not to renew Bennett's contract.

Comment

My theory is that we lost to the Broncos x2 last season because of Bennett’s gameplan..

Souffs will give us more trouble next season with Wayne at helm

Comment

game plan or not we have the intense desire to beat souffs at any time, just have a look at the prelim final this year to see that desire, no tries not an inch conceded and the smashed cronk to injure! we certainly owe them and this time weve got chrighton charging at them too

Comment

Bennett's well known fetish for hookers and coke should see him very happy at Souths.
                Last edited by Thirteen; 12-04-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                  My theory is that we lost to the Broncos x2 last season because of Bennett’s gameplan..

Souffs will give us more trouble next season with Wayne at helm
                  Latrell missed a goal from near in-front that cost us game 1.

JWH missed game 2.

Bennett is a fossil way passed his used by date. There's a reason Brisbane wanted him out. Now we can all LOL@Souths even harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Latrell missed a goal from near in-front that cost us game 1.

JWH missed game 2.

Bennett is a fossil way passed his used by date. There's a reason Brisbane wanted him out. Now we can all LOL@Souths even harder.
                    Mate you’ve got the wrong one lmao.

You’re talking about Latrells missed conversion, that was the first Storm game where we lost by 1.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Mate you’ve got the wrong one lmao.

You’re talking about Latrells missed conversion, that was the first Storm game where we lost by 1.
                      No mate I don't have it wrong. Latrell missed an easy conversion late in the game at Suncorp that would have given us an 8 point lead with a few minutes to go.
                      So settle down. No need to laugh your arse off.

And yes I remember Latrell's miss very clearly in Adelaide. It was a long way to travel for a last minute loss.

Comment

He looks like he's losing his mind to me. Just watched the press conference.

Comment

I thought he went alright in the conference. Good luck to him.

Comment

lol@skelator

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                              I thought he went alright in the conference. Good luck to him.
                              He is clutching at staws..he played them but you could see he was shitting himself as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X