NRL making plans for interstate grand final if stadiums plan torn up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
    I can tell people that this stance of NSW Labor is a winner. Not with the cultural elites as the cab driver puts it but with people who don't want to see 1.8 Billion (a low estimate) wasted on an unnecessary knockdown and rebuild of stadia for political gain. I know from first hand experience the trust is full of upper class twits who would not give two shits about the 'working class'.

I'm no fan of Michael Daley but I back him 100% on this.
    I agree. not needed...
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
      With this latest attempted sacking of the auxiliary workers by the trust, it exposes just how self serving they are. I ditched my gold pass before all this Stadia bullshit started and I'm sure as hell not going to get it back as long as tv has the rights to the Football.
      Pinko!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        Just another reason to hate Labor...they are like a Souths team coached by Wayne Bennett.
        There's PLENTY of reasons for hating Labor - but this isn't one of them...

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
          Anyone who thinks Labor govts are great should go sit on a chair in a dark room for a while and think very deeply about their choices.
          Labor govt was in power in NSW for 16 years...couldn't even work out how to introduce an Opal card type system.
          Useless...they were eventually booted out.

Now...people are thinking of voting Labor back in again!
          HEAVEN HELP US ALL.
          Spoken by bondi.boy Parliament House Sydney.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

I agree. not needed...
            Knockdown vs Rebuild............each to their own but digest the following facts;

- Presently there are less than 30 dedicated disabled seats/spots in the entire venue. There are up to 300 proposed in the approved plans.

- Presently there are less than 300 female toilets in the entire venue. There are over 900 proposed in the upgrade.
            It was absolutely embarrassing to see toilet queues surpass the beer queues at the final game against Souffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Pinko!!!
              Anything but(t).

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Knockdown vs Rebuild............each to their own but digest the following facts;

- Presently there are less than 30 dedicated disabled seats/spots in the entire venue. There are up to 300 proposed in the approved plans.

- Presently there are less than 300 female toilets in the entire venue. There are over 900 proposed in the upgrade.
                It was absolutely embarrassing to see toilet queues surpass the beer queues at the final game against Souffs.
                Yeah great points. Renno for sure!

They should start next off-season and try to get us our ground back by mid-2020 season, I reckon. That’d be sick.

Comment

I can see us staying at the SCG for years.This is going to be a huge shit fight between labor and the libs and the losers will be the NSW sporting public and the city of Sydney, all the small business that make a few bucks out of state of origin and the grand final will suffer.Not everybody can afford to travel interstate to watch matches.Having said that the scg is a pretty good ground to play on, bit hard it will suit our back-line latrell will be looking into the afternoon sun for a few kicks but on the whole im not worried about the scg being our home ground.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Well said mate, it was pretty ordinary the final game the female toilet lines, even post game.

If any any of you have ever been to the newer stadiums like Lang Park and The Titts one you will realise how far behind the SFS is now. And it’s always been the best RL stadium in the country. Not now.

Also all the political bullshit you Waynekerrs are following that twat Peter Farkedsimonds. That bandanna wearing turd muncher never misses a chance to sink the boot into our game and some of your sorry arses actually have aided his ego in this matter.

Its our ground. Our traditional area. We want to be seen as world class as an organisation. But we play out of the great white elephant.

We need and deserve world class facilities. For the players and the fans.

Shit me to tears Farking flogs.

Last edited by stsae; 12-14-2018, 09:25 AM.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Should be able to add some dunnies and disabled seats to the existing stadium for less than 2 billion dollars. Even at Eastern Suburbs plumber rates...

Comment

Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                        Should be able to add some dunnies and disabled seats to the existing stadium for less than 2 billion dollars. Even at Eastern Suburbs plumber rates...
                        Why would you bother putting lipstick on a pig!

Comment

If Sydney loses the GF it will be the death of the game.

On the M5 should have been build 8 lanes wide not 4, Australia's infrastructure lacks so much vision its not funny
                          The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                          Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                          sigpic

Comment

Great to see demolition has started at the SFS. Seats are coming out, nicely pushed along to get a start before the Christmas break.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                              Great to see demolition has started at the SFS. Seats are coming out, nicely pushed along to get a start before the Christmas break.
                              Whilst sad, I’m glad seats going to country grounds
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

i didnt realise the mega gladys knock down had started already?i know they expect to take down the roof by januqary? originally the sfs was planned with a roof but the lib govt thqat got in cut back everything including dunnies, so this is rthe mess we ended up with, id still be happy at the old sports ground as long as easts were playing!

Comment

Working...
                                X