NRL making plans for interstate grand final if stadiums plan torn up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Pretty challenging keeping up to date with my supposed alts. Can you please share a list so I can keep track. I'll pass this to Austrac for anti money laundering and watch lists

FYI - you should not use people's christian names on this site or anything to try and identify them. You might have actually guessed my Christian name (it is quote common among Italians like myself...Lol)
    It is guaranteed that I did not guess your name or your ethnicity. Nice try though...

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

It is guaranteed that I did not guess your name or your ethnicity. Nice try though...
      Get help. Please. You are delusional.. wearing thin on many here.
      weve been patient. Now Iím seriously concerned for you.

im what some would call a white wog. My foreign langauages are rhyming slang and pigeon-French. I think spagetti tastes Best on toast.
      you guessed my first name. Congratulations it is probably the first thing you have got right on here in eons
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Get help. Please. You are delusional.. wearing thin on many here.

im what some would call a white wog
        Grow up, your pathetic bullboy tactics don't bother me:
        1. I've correctly identified your name and surname (which led to me accurately picking your ethnicity).
        2. Damn, I was hoping you'd be some full hectic wog. JOKING. I said you have lived in Brisbane your whole life, you mug. This fact has always been clear from my end...

Unless your fingerprints are those of another Italian guy with the same name who lives in Sydney (and uses this forum). Um. Aaaah... you're definitely from QLD, mate.
        Last edited by ism22; 03-12-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

1. I've correctly identified your name and surname (which led to me accurately picking your ethnicity).
          2. Damn, I was hoping you'd be some full hectic wog. JOKING. I said you have lived in Brisbane your whole life, you mug. This fact has always been clear from my end...

Unless your fingerprints are those of another Italian guy with the same name who lives in Sydney (and uses this forum). Um. Aaaah... you're definitely from QLD, mate.
          Final warning. Continue this and it goes to Mods.
          You are wrong and cannot see it. I'm wasting my time as you cannot comprehend the written word.
          I'm not bullying, I'm responding to your constant incorrect accusations. I can prove to mods who I am and my email is my first and surname. There is someone on this site who has known me since year 3. Does it take a reference from this person to shut you up or will you still keep this rubbish going or claiming an alter ego?

Call it out. what does it take to stop this ongoing gibber? Me to prove to Mods who I am and then you apologise and STFU or just requesting you to be banned for harrassment?

This is beyond tiresome to me and others on here.

Comment

For those that remember the original movie. More apt

Comment

• Hereís a related article of interest
              Yesterday the courts ruled to continue the redevelopment of the new Sydney Football Stadium. The Club has issued a joint letter to Members and supporters.

Comment

• I am out of Sydney, but what happens if labour wins ().
                Do they do up SFS again?

Comment

Working...
                X