X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Hall interview on Roosters Website

Check out the cool interview with Ryan Hall

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/201...now-ryan-hall/

Cometh the man, cometh the powerhouse winger I hope to see smashing the opposition.
    Welcome to the club Ryan!

Comment

Ryan sounds impressive.

We have eight international backs on our books. Doubt there's a team in NRL history that has been so well served.

Comment

The Adam oBrien interview is a goodun too
        Get out of the way, I'm next

Comment

Seems like a good bloke. It would be unreal to see him go well. , I hope he makes us proud!

Comment

I hope he becomes a successful player for our team. Excited to see what he brings to the table
            "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Welcome Ryan!!!
              Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Very well spoken.

And what he had to see was very refreshing.

I hope he makes it in the NRL.

Comment

we've got to remember he's not fergo won't do all of the stuff fergo did but will do other stuff and maybe even more effective?I guess signing him allowed us to release fergo?

Last edited by stephenj; 11-30-2018, 09:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

hes so well spoken. looking forward to seeing what he can offer on the field

Comment

Hall indeed is well spoken unlike the roosters tv interviewer - calling players mate and using “ yeah obviously” too frequently.

Comment

FWIW I think the roosters interviewer is good. He's not there to ask hard questions, but to make the players feel comfortable on camera and allow us to get a feel for them.

Comment

My sense is he wont play much first grade - smells a bit like Joe Burgess to me. Watching his highlight reels, many of his tries would not have been scored in the NRL. Plus coming off an ACL.

Comment

Originally posted by The ticket View Post
                            My sense is he wont play much first grade - smells a bit like Joe Burgess to me. Watching his highlight reels, many of his tries would not have been scored in the NRL. Plus coming off an ACL.
                            Burgess had played three times for England and about 50 for Wigan. Ryan "the Lydon" Hall has almost 40 English caps and over 300 games for Leeds. They cannot be compared

Comment

Originally posted by HBK View Post

Burgess had played three times for England and about 50 for Wigan. Ryan "the Lydon" Hall has almost 40 English caps and over 300 games for Leeds. They cannot be compared
                              Whatever happened to the 5th Bourgearse?
                              "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Working...
                              X