Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s the website to read telegraph without subscribing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the website to read telegraph without subscribing?

appreciate if someone shares please
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

I use https://outline.com , it doesn't work 100% of the time but hey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
      appreciate if someone shares please
      I actually get all that content by answering a few surveys a month. A few minutes on each and I get the credit.. Is there any story that you’re after Axe and I’ll post it?

Comment

I pay for the weekend DT which comes with the digital subscription. You can suspend the weekend papers on line (I do this for most of the off season) you still get the digital subscription for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
          I use https://outline.com , it doesn't work 100% of the time but hey.
          Thanks Arties Pie

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

I actually get all that content by answering a few surveys a month. A few minutes on each and I get the credit.. Is there any story that you’re after Axe and I’ll post it?
            Thanks for the offer ROC, I use the site but the page keeps disappearing on my iPad. I will bookmark it.
            Very strange

Comment

Surely you can pick one up for free the next day at lots of places, or they are free at any library.

Comment

Your best bet is:
                - Fox's website (same owner but free as it's a gateway to pay tv)
                - Doing a web search for the title (sometimes clicking links gets you the article for free)

But like... why read the Tele? I can summarise it for you:
                - Liberal Party is rad!!! Don't forget to vote for them at the next election. Everybody votes for them.
                - Piers Ackerman will have his regular, waffling sledge of Labor and the Greens. He basically just does a line of coke, rambles into an addict-a-phone and somebody transcribes it all with semi-decent grammar and a few more big words.
                - Janet Alb[howeveryouspellit] repeats Piers' rant incase you missed it.
                - 'Buzz' cr@ps on about how he hates the Roosters and we must be cheating (never grows old unless you are a Roosters fan).
                - Some flog drums up anti-Asian/Arab/African sentiment over a petty crime that may or may not have happened.
                - Another flog talks about how we should start moving our embassy in Israel away from Tel Aviv because there's too many Arabs there and it's actually a Jewish country (just ask some rich Jewish banker who never goes there and lives in the USA but encourages anybody with a Jewish mother/father to assert citizenship over there and vote against Arabic/Islamic parties in elections so that the results are rigged towards one religious group).
                - The other Israel (Folau) has an anti-gay rant before signing another multi-million dollar contract (because he can still run through everybody like Semi Radradra does in Yawnion).
                - A Catholic/Anglican figure waffles on about how he's not really a homophobe, he's just following God's will and as a 'Christian country' we shouldn't be able to tell him to get fukked.
                - Some celebrity got a boob job, a cat got trapped up a tree and all the drugs on the streets these days ain't like it was in the 60's when there were no drugs. It's God punishing us for gays, Arabs, Africans and Asians engering the lands.
                - Final plug... Fred Nile says that God will stop punishing you if you vote for any conservative party.
                Last edited by ism22; 11-05-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

You will find by Liking a few facebook sporting pages you will get the same stories by the reporter under different banners or rehashed stories .Like sporting news australia ,The roar, a few more in there
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Good story on big Shaq in there today.. pic of him playing for Wyong reserves this year reminds me of George Rose!

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                      Surely you can pick one up for free the next day at lots of places, or they are free at any library.
                      I won't put my $ towards all things Murloch invests in.
                      His selfishness created SL and nearly ruined our sport. Took years to recover. Why reward the p*ick?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        Good story on big Shaq in there today.. pic of him playing for Wyong reserves this year reminds me of George Rose!
                        In that picture, he makes George Rose look like Todd Byrne. I suspect he has already lost a heap of weight or they wouldn't have included him in the 30.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                          Your best bet is:
                          - Fox's website (same owner but free as it's a gateway to pay tv)
                          - Doing a web search for the title (sometimes clicking links gets you the article for free)

But like... why read the Tele? I can summarise it for you:
                          - Liberal Party is rad!!! Don't forget to vote for them at the next election. Everybody votes for them.
                          - Piers Ackerman will have his regular, waffling sledge of Labor and the Greens. He basically just does a line of coke, rambles into an addict-a-phone and somebody transcribes it all with semi-decent grammar and a few more big words.
                          - Janet Alb[howeveryouspellit] repeats Piers' rant incase you missed it.
                          - 'Buzz' cr@ps on about how he hates the Roosters and we must be cheating (never grows old unless you are a Roosters fan).
                          - Some flog drums up anti-Asian/Arab/African sentiment over a petty crime that may or may not have happened.
                          - Another flog talks about how we should start moving our embassy in Israel away from Tel Aviv because there's too many Arabs there and it's actually a Jewish country (just ask some rich Jewish banker who never goes there and lives in the USA but encourages anybody with a Jewish mother/father to assert citizenship over there and vote against Arabic/Islamic parties in elections so that the results are rigged towards one religious group).
                          - The other Israel (Folau) has an anti-gay rant before signing another multi-million dollar contract (because he can still run through everybody like Semi Radradra does in Yawnion).
                          - A Catholic/Anglican figure waffles on about how he's not really a homophobe, he's just following God's will and as a 'Christian country' we shouldn't be able to tell him to get fukked.
                          - Some celebrity got a boob job, a cat got trapped up a tree and all the drugs on the streets these days ain't like it was in the 60's when there were no drugs. It's God punishing us for gays, Arabs, Africans and Asians engering the lands.
                          - Final plug... Fred Nile says that God will stop punishing you if you vote for any conservative party.
                          I agree with nearly everything you hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                            ill have a field day with the Shaq in my players rating ..god luv him .
                            Johgnny Tobin told me he would walk from Bondi to Wollongong in the nude if he plays first grade-True ..
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

ill have a field day with the Shaq in my players rating ..god luv him .
                              Johgnny Tobin told me he would walk from Bondi to Wollongong in the nude if he plays first grade-True ..
                              When did JT say this though? The odds are shortening...

Comment

Working...
                              X