No announcement yet.

lol@Souffs sign Wayne for 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love all Bennett’s media mates putting the pressure on Broncos to pay him $1.1m to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
      Love all Bennett’s media mates putting the pressure on Broncos to pay him $1.1m to leave.
      Glad you said it Tobin. We all know he wants to cash in. If someone would pay him $2m he’ll backflip and coach norths
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Glad you said it Tobin. We all know he wants to cash in. If someone would pay him $2m he’ll backflip and coach norths
        Id still prefer JT, that mealy "O" mouthed biscuit head, over Coach HandShakeSkeletor.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

If Fossil and Kermit The Frog don’t do the swap over you can write off both Souths and Brisbane next season. Back to back looks more likely every day.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Bennett destroys Souths Juniors. It was good of then ti bring back in the 20s and NSW cup so he can really **** it up
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
              It will be interesting to see how Bennett destroys Souths Juniors. It was good of then ti bring back in the 20s and NSW cup so he can really **** it up
              All the crap he said about the club and Crowe a few weeks back saying he’s honoured to go to a club like Souths blah blah blah...and all the vermin fans bought it...Yet he’s not willing to go there yet. He’s having a larfff!

Comment

The Telucrap is reporting that Bennett had told the Bunnies he was going to start on Monday and he has basically designed their entire offseason program, including a military style camp that is the centrepiece of their whole offseason.

A touch awkward for Seibold to now have to run an offseason program designed by Bennett.

Lol Souffs

Comment

Well the only good thing for the bunnies about their signing of Bennett is that reportedly Jason demetriwhatever will join him there, I heard. But that doesn’t really matter anywho
                  Last edited by QWERTY; 11-25-2018, 12:49 AM.
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

I read this as Bennett wants both salaries for 2019. And uses media to state he wants to stay at broncos.

he was expecting a Broncos to decide the situation untenable and to pay him out to go to souffs.

brisbane broncos LTD aware of Bennett greed and played the card of see out your contract.

ball in bennett court.
                    both parties shrewd and what’s clear is Bennett will use the media to his advantage.

whilst this plays out, massive lol@souffs

gus Crichton must be so pleased he got out
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Nice to see the miserable bugger is willing to screw other clubs over like he did to the Roosters. May he win consecutive wooden spoons at two different clubs.

Comment

LOOKS LIKE NEWS CORP IS BUYING OUT NEIN. SO IF THATS THE CASE THERE WILL BE DRONGOS EVERY WHERE IN THE MEDIA, PAPERS, FOX , MORE THAN NOW.

mr personality wont leave the drongos without his select few players. so he will sit out 2019 then poach the shit out of them and cull the souffs team. Haas will be the big loser as he signed a 5 yr deal, but he may have a bennet clause. pangi will go, love child boyd again, and anyone who has a 1yr deal.
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

i hope broncos get the spoon

Comment

I hear Fossil is into hookers and coke. Looking for the double pay to satisfy his habits.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                              i hope broncos get the spoon
                              That’s not nice. What about Souths!

Comment

nah its broncs for me , then melbourne , then sharks, then dragons, then souffs ....i dont honestly know what id enjoy more brincs winning the spoon, or us going back to back ...

Comment

Working...
                                X