World Club Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Club Challenge

Well well well we meet again. Perhaps the Roosters fancy taking a trip to the Piedome this time. With Adrian Lam at the helm it should make for an interesting encounter.

Do you have details?

Comment

Not yet Iím afraid. Not sure why they donít have all this planned out months in advance.

Comment

I was actually at your grand final a couple of weeks ago. Great game and a throughly deserved victory. You bossed it right from the kick off. Speaking of kicks, how shocking was that bloke at half time?!

Comment

Haven't watched a World Club Challenge match since we won it in early 2014. Are they still alternating the games between England and Australia every second year? Or have they gone back to playing them all in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            Haven't watched a World Club Challenge match since we won it in early 2014. Are they still alternating the games between England and Australia every second year? Or have they gone back to playing them all in the UK?
            It was played in Melbourne earlier on this year so Iíd imagine it would be in England this time round. However, Wigan are usually keen to travel so it could well be different.

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

I cant get into these games at all and its a pointless exercise in my opinion.

Comment

a another excuse to watch our team play is cool by me

may get to see Crichton & the pom winger or Bmoz have a run
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

If the Roosters are at full strength Wigan wont get near them IMO.
                    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Congratulations to Wigan Great club. Hopefully it is over your way. Would like to make the trip over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        If the Roosters are at full strength Wigan wont get near them IMO.
                        Cronulla were saying the same thing a couple of years ago.
                        Wigan have a few players leaving and a new coach. Itíll be a big ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Chook View Post
                          Congratulations to Wigan Great club. Hopefully it is over your way. Would like to make the trip over.
                          Thanks you. Yep, Iíd say itís most likely to be in Wigan this time.

Comment

Whilst I think the club will take this match seriously I dont care if we send an under strength team over to Wigan I would prefer we set ourselves up to be the 1st team in over 20 years to win back to back GFs here
                            Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
                            Haile Selassie

Comment

The team against Wigan will be:

1. MORRIS, Brett
                              2. LEWIS, Bernard
                              3. SMITH, Billy
                              4. IKUVALU, Matthew
                              5. O'MELEY, Nic
                              6. LAM, Lachlan
                              7. LAMB, Brock

8. FAAMAUSILI, Poasa
                              9. FRIEND, Jake ( Capt.)