Why isn’t Keary a Kangaroo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn’t Keary a Kangaroo?

I just can’t understand why Meninga picks DLC and Hunt for the Kangaroos. Wasn’t it Hunt who made the worst footballing decision ever in an elimination final to get his team knocked out and was hopelessly out of form in origin. Hasn’t DLC presided over a team going backwards all year?

Fast forward to Keary who’s gotten us both the minor and major premiership, wins the CC medal playing 2 roles and yet gets overlooked for rep selection??? It seems much like the rep selection process is a lot like the judiciary where they give favors to their mates.

Keary should be playing rep footy and it’s a crime against Rugby League to omit one of the best players all year from the Kangaroos.
    Last edited by roosterchook; 10-04-2018, 10:07 PM.
    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Simply put..........Qld bias at it's best.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
      Sounds familiar doesn't it ? cast your mind back to 1982, Kevin Hastings .

Comment

freddy might pick him next season if as expected Jimmy has had enough? from there he will as he did in the grand final out play that grub from Melbourne then he should be in the oz team?
        Last edited by stephenj; 10-05-2018, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Sounds familiar doesn't it ? cast your mind back to 1982, Kevin Hastings .
          at least horrie got to play state footy, apparently he was the wrong religion to play for australia? my brother was told to give up at sg ball level for that very reason that was at easts

Comment

Keary the best half and 5/8 in the competition. After his preliminary and grand final performances he should be the Austrian half and 5/8.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post

at least horrie got to play state footy, apparently he was the wrong religion to play for australia? my brother was told to give up at sg ball level for that very reason that was at easts
              What - was it that Protestants weren’t selected? I presume in league that Catholicism is most common.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                The banana benders sure have the dominant influence at the moment.

Mal & Lockyer persuading Daley to choose Slater as the SOO series medalist over Tedesco etc..

Mal, Lockyer, Billy Moore, Hodges, Walters etc, etc all defending Slater's shoulder charge and pushing for him to play. Ha, worked a treat!

Comment

i have no qualms with them picking DCE and Hunt. DCE was best on ground in Origin 3 and Hunt has performed well,off the bench in the past for Australia. They make mo secret pf the fact that Origin form carries more weight, Keary should get his chance at Origin next year so his time will come.

Comment

Hunt is a utility reserve, starting halves will be DCE and Munster. Munster should have been suspended for both tests which would have promoted Keary but it is what it is.

Comment

correct sal

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                        i have no qualms with them picking DCE and Hunt. DCE was best on ground in Origin 3 and Hunt has performed well,off the bench in the past for Australia. They make mo secret pf the fact that Origin form carries more weight, Keary should get his chance at Origin next year so his time will come.
                        So DCE performed well in a match over 2 months ago and he should be the Aus half? Keary as been solid all year and as said by others, hes led our side to both the MP and GF winning the CC in the end. Is there really anything else he needs to do? I actually don't mind DCE getting a start but Ben Hunt? Lucky one of our games is against a tier 2 nation otherwise we could be 0 from 2 by the end of it.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                          Hunt is a utility reserve, starting halves will be DCE and Munster. Munster should have been suspended for both tests which would have promoted Keary but it is what it is.
                          yep, apparently it only costs $1400 to kick a bloke in the head while hes down these days.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Meninga is a ql moron. That's why
                            Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

So DCE performed well in a match over 2 months ago and he should be the Aus half? Keary as been solid all year and as said by others, hes led our side to both the MP and GF winning the CC in the end. Is there really anything else he needs to do? I actually don't mind DCE getting a start but Ben Hunt? Lucky one of our games is against a tier 2 nation otherwise we could be 0 from 2 by the end of it.
                              You missed the bit where i said that the selectors always give more weight to Origin form, so there's your answer as to what Keary has to do.....play Origin next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X