Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Adrian Proszenko
    BREAKING: Cameron Munster will remain @storm after the superstar playmaker agreed to terms on a multi-million dollar, three-year extension #NRL
    That's got to mean CS9 is retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I don't think that was ever a chance. He is not a rooster. Simple as that.
      Thats the key. He is rotten to the core
      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

Thats the key. He is rotten to the core
        IMO the media have glossed over how much of a grub he is.

When was the last time that a losing player came in unnecessarily while a bloke was down and intentionally kicked him in the head out of frustration? Completely unprovoked... no niggle... just angry that he's down on the scoreboard (in no small part due to his previous actions that got him sent off). I think it's absolute bullshyte that he can get 0 weeks for that. He's got talent but the Roosters don't stand for that kinda bullshyte behaviour. Glad he's staying in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

IMO the media have glossed over how much of a grub he is.

When was the last time that a losing player came in unnecessarily while a bloke was down and intentionally kicked him in the head out of frustration? Completely unprovoked... no niggle... just angry that he's down on the scoreboard (in no small part due to his previous actions that got him sent off). I think it's absolute bullshyte that he can get 0 weeks for that. He's got talent but the Roosters don't stand for that kinda bullshyte behaviour. Glad he's staying in Mexico.
          Adrian Morley 2007 when he kneed that carnt Corey Hughes in the scone.

Difference was he got 7 weeks from memory ending his stint with us.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Adrian Morley 2007 when he kneed that carnt Corey Hughes in the scone.

Difference was he got 7 weeks from memory ending his stint with us.

but he was one of ours !!!
            but seriously Morely was a decent bloke off the field thats the big difference there (aside from the penalty)

Interesting story getting around about Munster's sister getting kicked out of ANZ during the GF
            sigpic

Comment

but seriously Morely was a decent bloke off the field thats the big difference there (aside from the penalty)

Interesting story getting around about Munster's sister getting kicked out of ANZ during the GF
              Mate Mozz was my fave in his time here, in fact id been following him at Leeds before he even signed, loved his style.

And yep off field what a great bloke. No comparison to Mongsters track record.

I am not one to usually concern myself with players off the field as you know mate, but Mongster really doesn't come across as a very stable human.

Is he from a tough upbringing, or is he just a two headed carnt who bends bananas???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

option 2 I think, just a plain old dickhead probably from a long line of plain old dickheads
                sigpic

Comment

He's from Rockhampton.

'nuff said.

Comment

What did Munsters sister do? Missed that
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

What did Munsters sister do? Missed that

Comment

She threw beer all over a bloke, his missus and 3 year old son.,
                        Yes the bloke yelled abuse at munster when he was sin binned but
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                          it looks like she’s taking a piss, can anyone confirm, or is it my inbuilt prejudge against red head bogan qlders

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                            it looks like she’s taking a piss, can anyone confirm, or is it my inbuilt prejudge against red head bogan qlders
                            Hahaha that's exactly what she's doing.

Just your standard Qld bogan behaviour

Probably Munster's mum.

Comment

She threw beer all over a bloke, his missus and 3 year old son.,
                              Yes the bloke yelled abuse at munster when he was sin binned but
                              He was probably a somebody too if he was sitting near them?

Comment

Originally posted by Chookies74 View Post
                                I think that's an old photo from a soo about ten years ago when Locky was retiring.

Comment

Working...
                                X