No announcement yet.

Your Grand Final Day Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying down to Sydney Sunday morning with my eldest daughter, off to ANZ early to catch the start of the women’s game, staying in Bondi overnight, hopefully celebrating all night!

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

A Steggles chook I hope
      Is there any other mate???

GO EASTS

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
        Eat Chicken and drink beer and watch Easts.

Any given Sunday.

prefer eating pussy, but if chickens your thing lol

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

prefer eating pussy, but if chickens your thing lol

Last bit you saw was when you did a Ray Finkle selfie and pulled the old mangina trick ya wanga.

Enjoy the game my brother we will be looking out for your flag bearing arse.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I’ll probably watch the game

Comment

Won’t be watching. The script for this one has already been written by the nrl.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                Wow. That's pretty ****ing sad.

Get behind your team.

Comment

I banned myself after from attending matches since the broncos thrashing, I'm the biggest mock in the world when it comes to the roosters . All my family and friends text me questioning if I'm at the game if we are getting pumped and sure enough I will be. I'll be at a mates with the boys on the drink cheering them on . One of my mates offered me free tickets and I still refused. I hope all you guys attending have a wonderful time and cheer the roosters home to a great victory.

Comment

Get over yourself. Your negativity is not wanted on here. Go hang out on the Storm forum if they’ve got one.

Or call these guys www.lifeline.org.au
                    Last edited by Thirteen; 09-29-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

I actually feel sorry for you I coul;d not imagine what it is like being such a miserable and negative person
                      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                        Mate, I really hope they win it, as you can then watch the replay over and over again. .
                        Will try to call you next week when life starts to temporarily slow down.
                        Cheers Clem.
                        Didn't know you were playing in Redcliffe...............you're only a couple of hundred klms from my joint then.

Comment

I fully understand where you're coming from. The game managers are gonna be on the slaters side for sure. I hate the nrls contrived fairy-tales as much as you, but I still suffer from Rooster addiction.
                          Having said that, I wont be watching the game if we lose either. I dont need more misery in my life.

Comment

I’ll be getting to the game earlier to watch all three grades from bay 114 . Today I am umpiring a cricket match and I am wearing my Easts jersey with pride . I had to pick a jersey that did not have too much red in it because it may blend in with the cricket ball .

Comment

We were going to watch it on tv at home as ANZ is the crappiest football stadium in the country (they should be tearing that down, not the SFS!), but NRL 360 advertised $60 tickets that go to drought relief, so I thought 'what the hell''! They are so far away from the ground, but that might help to add a little emotional distance and keep my heart rate down. If anyone else is interested, there was a password, but can't remember what it was sorry....maybe nrl360?

Comment

How sad are you?
                                There are people out there who are starving or are very sick & you want to post that crap.
                                Mate if the Roosters win tomorrow please ban yourself from this site for ever because if you dont you will be the whipping boy on here for as long as you live.
                                There is another farkwit on here who wont part with his hard earned maybe you & him could hang out together & pretend you are EASTS supporters.

Comment

Working...
                                X