Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Match Thread - Grand Final Edition - Sydney Roosters vs Melbourne Storm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is unbelievable. loving it. if melb dont get penalty goals then they need to score three more tries than us in the second half

Comment

• Who is our best by halftime? Everyone has been awesome but keary, for what he's had to do is just ahead.

Toops, tauks, very good

Comment

• Still 40 minutes to go. Gotta keep their heads up and go on with the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by stringaz View Post
          Who is our best by halftime?
          Keary.

Comment

• Not an unassailable lead. At the game. Amazing atmosphere

Comment

• Now we have this won we need to aim for a margin of 41 or more.
              I want to get back the winning margin back off Manly that we held for around 40 years.

Comment

• I want to keep the bastards to nil ! Go chooks !

Comment

• Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
                  Now we have this won we need to aim for a margin of 41 or more.
                  I want to get back the winning margin back off Manly that we held for around 40 years.
                  That doesn't count to me as they awarded more points for tries now but I get ya

Comment

• And Napa hasn’t come on... probably waiting for the storm to be spent before unleashing him.

Comment

• 18 nil HT.....surely we hold on from here.....best defense and all
                      Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

• The refs are playing fair so far and so far it’s the best team winning. If this continues then only mistakes will lose us the game. Storm are clearly nowhere near us in attack or defense. It’s ours to lose unless the refs grossly interfere but that doesn’t look like happening. Slater still shouldn’t be playing, I can’t emphasize enough that if he pulls off a win we would have been cheated.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• 20 minutes..............................we can do this

Comment

• Flick passes, Harbour Bridge no lookers.......cut the crap Easts.

Comment

• FFS....storm are coming back....stupid stupid play
                              Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

• Getting too fancy, just stick to the gameplan

Comment

Working...
                                X