Time to move on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I've had a threesome, they're not all they're cracked up to be. Twice the work, twice the places to touch.
    Try it with two chicks next time.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
      Adam Reynolds is playing injured. His shoulder is still farked from the game before Saints. Saints didn't target him at all.
      I want to see Victor "Radar" Radley legitimately hit him hard every time he kicks the ball.
      Would like to see Rads take on a Burgess.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

I've had a threesome, they're not all they're cracked up to be. Twice the work, twice the places to touch.
        Poor Johnny I feel so sorry for you.

Comment

"Shake hands with the winner, and congratulate them."
          So, if Souths win, shaking hands with the nearest Souths supporter and congratulating them is the fair play thing to do that we're taught from childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
            "Shake hands with the winner, and congratulate them."
            So, if Souths win, shaking hands with the nearest Souths supporter and congratulating them is the fair play thing to do that we're taught from childhood.
            If they earn a victory over us, fair enough. If they are legged their way to a win, they can get stuffed.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

i honestpy think if we can somehow win this despite the absences well win the grad to

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                i honestpy think if we can somehow win this despite the absences well win the grad to
                The winner of our game will win the comp, another prediction is our game will not be decided by 1 or 2 points it will be a 13 plus margin to who ever wins, I am very confident it will be us
                Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post

The winner of our game will win the comp, another prediction is our game will not be decided by 1 or 2 points it will be a 13 plus margin to who ever wins, I am very confident it will be us
                  I disagree. If Souths get through they will be pumped by Melbourne who will be fresher having had the week off last wekk. If Souths play Cronulla it's an even bet and would come down to injury and/or suspensions.

Comment

The only team troubling the Storm in the GF will be the Roosters,if Souffs advance they are toast..

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                      Try it with two chicks next time.
                      Ho ho, it is to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I disagree. If Souths get through they will be pumped by Melbourne who will be fresher having had the week off last wekk. If Souths play Cronulla it's an even bet and would come down to injury and/or suspensions.
                        Agreed. As much as we give Gal crap, he’s a stalwart for them and will be huge this weekend in that side.
                        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

Stuff boo. Send Collins on a mission. He won’t be playing in gf anyway
                          I actually thought you were stealing my material re Collins but I see you got in a few hours before me... great minds?
                          But yeah if Collins or Butcher isn’t going to be considered for the big one as Napa will be back, if I was the coach I’d be having a quiet word to either player or both to put a nice hard hit or 10 on Reynolds or whoever is having a good game. Take one for the team. And give them a brand new car from City Ford Yes Yes Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

I actually thought you were stealing my material re Collins but I see you got in a few hours before me... great minds?
                            But yeah if Collins or Butcher isn’t going to be considered for the big one as Napa will be back, if I was the coach I’d be having a quiet word to either player or both to put a nice hard hit or 10 on Reynolds or whoever is having a good game. Take one for the team. And give them a brand new car from City Ford Yes Yes Yes!
                            No harm done mate. We are united in our hatred on that filthy club. Great decision I chose not to march. Next time they’re kicked out, they will have less rival clubs supporting them
                            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                            X