No announcement yet.

This is it. The turning point for Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of the calls that went their way last week were wild. Plenty of whistle on tackle 4. I wouldn't hold my breath anything will change on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
      It all depends on whether their voluntary tackle tactics and walking off the mark are policed and whether the NRL is in the mood to hand them another 2014-style welfare premiership with a flood of penalties.
      they policed walking off the mark last week. I won’t be expecting consistency this week
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
        Some of the calls that went their way last week were wild. Plenty of whistle on tackle 4. I wouldn't hold my breath anything will change on Sat.
        Not mentioning the 2 crap calls against the Storm that led to Souffs tries,yet they still lost..

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
          Yeah big game for him. You get the feeling Bunny's have the momentum and the emotion. Robinson needs to pull a Bellamy/Bennet like performance.
          What Trent needs is the players to play properly in this match.
          90% + completion rate, wingers NOT to leak tries down their wings [ie; make sure no one gets past them on the outside down the touchlines].
          NO forward passes, no dumb passes, no dropped balls...and compete in every set.

Storm, Sharks, Rabbits, Roosters...any of them can win the comp...nothing between them all.
          One mistake, or one flash of brilliance is all the games could be decided on.

Thanks for the Minor Premiership, Trent. Win or Lose I'll be very happy for you to be Roosters coach next season.

Comment

Pressure is on Seibold if you ask me. Rookie coach who found an edge which seems to have disappeared somewhat now other teams have worked it out. Plus they’re bound to be feeling the pinch. They needed to beat the storm for the week off and looked tired against the dragons. Not to mention all the other stuff they’ve had to deal with.

We’re entitled to be favourites. I’m very confident our defence will strangle them out of it. Can’t wait actually. Wish it was on tomorrow.

Go easts.

Comment

Robbo very edgey this week with the press

I like......

Him & the team can draw from the disappointment of last year

Calm before the storm
              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                Robbo very edgey this week with the press

I like......

Him & the team can draw from the disappointment of last year

Calm before the storm
                That’s our main hope mate,the scars of last year will hopefully galvanise this team and lead to victory!

We trust in Robbo and I’m sure he won’t relinquish a chance to right the wrongs of last year,he is so damn close!

Comment

It all depends on whether their voluntary tackle tactics and walking off the mark are policed and whether the NRL is in the mood to hand them another 2014-style welfare premiership with a flood of penalties.
                  Welfare premiership. Lol love it

Comment

The roosters have been playing below par on what they are capable of all year. If we play at 90% we win the grand final

Comment

In the finals with a skinny ten that tactic, which is about all they have, falls to pieces.

Comment

Souths have fallen ass backwards with luck into this prelim.

2 wins in 2 months before the storm game, and couldn’t even get over the storm despite having every call imaginable in that game. Then, they manage to face a dragons side without their half, and still need a Pearce-in-origin level performance from Ben Hunt to get through.

All their emotion and garbage from this week, they’ll come out fired up for the opening 20. Weather that, and they’re cooked.

All we need to do is adopt the tactics teams use against us. Hold the ball, and wait for their mistakes to come.

A clinical and methodical display is all that is required for us to get to the GF

Comment

Robbo has runs on the board, so I don't see this week's game as make or break. 93% completion rate in the last game suggests we've got our heads screwed on at the right time of the season.

Comment

Souffs supporters already whinging that Klein is the referee and holds a short 10 metres which suits us,bunch of sooks!

Comment

Originally posted by Danish View Post
                              Souths have fallen ass backwards with luck into this prelim.

2 wins in 2 months before the storm game, and couldn’t even get over the storm despite having every call imaginable in that game. Then, they manage to face a dragons side without their half, and still need a Pearce-in-origin level performance from Ben Hunt to get through.

All their emotion and garbage from this week, they’ll come out fired up for the opening 20. Weather that, and they’re cooked.

All we need to do is adopt the tactics teams use against us. Hold the ball, and wait for their mistakes to come.

A clinical and methodical display is all that is required for us to get to the GF
                              Don’t forget Melbourne we’re missing Chambers and Asofa-Solomon’s and Saints were missing Widdop,Vaughan,Aitken and Nightingale!

Comment

Cronk will be motm.

Burgesses sent packing.

Sutton and Robinson embarrassed by their performances and are demoted to the Women's GF match.

Comment

Working...
                                X