This is it. The turning point for Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is it. The turning point for Robinson

i wish him well and I truly hope he can overcome this blockage. I am right behind him but I am not confident. It just depends on how much growth he has gone through personally and professionally over the last year.
    Easts to win
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Yeah big game for him. You get the feeling Bunny's have the momentum and the emotion. Robinson needs to pull a Bellamy/Bennet like performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
      Yeah big game for him. You get the feeling Bunny's have the momentum and the emotion. Robinson needs to pull a Bellamy/Bennet like performance.
      It’s a bit difficult for us to have “the momentum” after having a week off. Souths are busted. Emotion? Why? You sound like a Souths supporter.

People are going to want Robbo hung in the unlikely event of a loss. He is going to cop it on here.

Comment

They'd be on a high after that win against St.George, anyone can see that. And they've got this Bulldog's style the-world's-against-us narrative cooking up. They're going to be fired up.

Comment

I think it’s the unemotional approach that we’ll take that will prove to be the difference for us.

Emotion is stupid in an 80 minute contest.
          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

They'd be on a high after that win against St.George, anyone can see that. And they've got this Bulldog's style the-world's-against-us narrative cooking up. They're going to be fired up.
              They scrapped through against an under strength Dragons side. No high from that game.

And we will be firing up to beat them.
              Last edited by Thirteen; 09-19-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I can’t see the high off that game,they were woeful and lucky at the end..

Comment

I agree with ya Trew baby ....for a change.
                  Souffs are going through a media frenzy.They are the ones in panic mode .We developed the blue print on how easy it is to beat them they have won 2 from their last 6 including the semi.Only won that one because of a young inexperienced Saints team and Mitch Pearce MKII .
                  The coach has to be ready for an attack onslaught thats all they will have for twenty minutes.
                  Defence wins these games and up to now our defence is pretty good.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

No attention on us at all this week. Perfect.

Hopefully next week some chick can come out and say she was exposed to Cam Smith’s tackle.

Comment

Trent enlisted a coach for himself. Will it Pay off?
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

If Sims doesn't get injured Souths aren't even playing this week. If Widdop didn't do his shoulder again vs Brissy they get lapped 13+.

They have arsed their way this far and I believe we'll run over the top of them after the first 20 minutes.

If the penalty count is low - say 5 all at most - they are ****ed if we control the ball like we did vs Cronulla.

Also Siebold is a wanker. Saying they have nothing to lose and all the pressure is on us. What a joker. A perfect fit for their club.

Comment

This Saturday night will be all up to our defence,we were no.1 against for a reason.

If our defence can limit them to 1 or 2 tries max we win!

Comment

We will miss Latrell.
                            Aubo is not there for his attack.

for me it’s a 50 50 game I wonder what the betting is.....1.73 easts 2.15 Souths

we are unders.
                            barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

It all depends on whether their voluntary tackle tactics and walking off the mark are policed and whether the NRL is in the mood to hand them another 2014-style welfare premiership with a flood of penalties.

Comment

Working...
                              X