Chookpen seating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chookpen seating

Hi, before I buy tickets for Saturday, will the Chookpen be in what's called the "Easts supporters" area?

Yes
    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Awesome thanks. Beating the hobbits in a prelim is going to be more enjoyable than beating the Melbourne cheats in a grand final.

Comment

Canít wait!
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Anyone have a password or AAN they could PM me so I can buy tickets today?
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

We're struggling to get tickets where we wanted them in the Roosters Bay. My fiancee has made herself some huge red, white and blue Roosters wings and wants to get a seat on the aisle so she can show them off proudly without whacking everyone.

She had great tickets in her cart but the Ticketek website failed and we lost them! Now it seems to be single seat only.

Does anyone have access to any other types of tickets near the chookpen where a nutty canadian in a wingsuit would be welcome? Thanks!

Comment

I'm in bay 35, row MM if anybody cares. Got a spare ticket that's for my wife (who is refusing to go at this stage) and then for 1 of 2 good friends if she can't make it. Will offer it to the pen if I can't convince others who are close to me though...

Originally posted by bananabrah View Post
              We're struggling to get tickets where we wanted them in the Roosters Bay. My fiancee has made herself some huge red, white and blue Roosters wings and wants to get a seat on the aisle so she can show them off proudly without whacking everyone.

She had great tickets in her cart but the Ticketek website failed and we lost them! Now it seems to be single seat only.

Does anyone have access to any other types of tickets near the chookpen where a nutty canadian in a wingsuit would be welcome? Thanks!
              Mine are Category 1, are any other category 1 tickets still available? Ideally I won't be going alone but if we are both stuck come Thursday/Friday, I might have an option for you. But yeah... I'd wanna make sure I'm still sitting in a decent seat if I did that.
              Last edited by ism22; 09-17-2018, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                I'm in bay 35, row MM if anybody cares. Got a spare ticket that's for my wife (who is refusing to go at this stage) and then for 1 of 2 good friends if she can't make it. Will offer it to the pen if I can't convince others who are close to me though...

Mine are Category 1, are any other category 1 tickets still available? Ideally I won't be going alone but if we are both stuck come Thursday/Friday, I might have an option for you. But yeah... I'd wanna make sure I'm still sitting in a decent seat if I did that.
                Thanks for the reply!

We want to sit near the pen ideally. Frustratingly the Roosters bay is single seats only, the Category 2 seats are bay 31 which is a pretty poor view and Category 1 is offering Bay 14 which is on the opposite side to the pen. I can't choose bay 34 as far as I can see and have to have randomly allocated seats Ticketek chooses.

Thanks.

Comment

Roosters bay is now allocation exhausted. Rabbitohs bay still single seats available.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Same bay for me. Row KK.

Comment

Roosters bay is now allocation exhausted. Rabbitohs bay still single seats available.
                      How good would it be sitting in the Rabbitohs bay with ya Roosters jumper on watching the Rooster beat them.
                      "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                      So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                      ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                      I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

How good would it be sitting in the Rabbitohs bay with ya Roosters jumper on watching the Rooster beat them.
                        No doubt there'll be rabbitohs in roosters area. They crawl out of every rathole & pop up everywhere.

Comment

Managed to get tickets in the most central seats of bay 31... cost a whole lot more than the Roosters bay and are further towards the goal posts... but at least we'll be there!

PAX number 16,700.

Comment

And they say we have no fans!

Comment

I managed to pick up 8 tickets - 2 x family - but this was for a bunch of other Chookpen members so I'm not taking away seats from anyone.

You have to get on straight away, lucky I drive a desk.

Comment

Working...
                              X