Andrew Webster of the SMH - Souths PR campaign to save Burgess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnysekret View Post
    Wouldn't it be intriguing if this investigation uncovered payments for the alleged victim's recent holidays to Dubai and South Africa were paid for by a high profile businessman with links to rugby league, as a thank you for services rendered.

The more info I get about this the more interesting it becomes.
    So if Souffs didn’t make the prelim it would have been all to no avail? Or would the businessman in question have asked the chick to shelve coming forward (after her initial emails were ignored four months ago) until next year or the year after when Souffs were again in contention for the premiership? At which point she could cash in her holiday then?

Can you ask your source? I’m interested to know what their back up plan was.
    Last edited by Hollus; 09-19-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Seriously, why is everyone wasting time conversing with this souffs f@ckstick?

Who cares if he's guilty, she's a Russian agent, or Politis arranged it all - Burgess will be allowed to play Saturday, you can bet your life on that.

As it stands, everyone knows they're a protected species, but at some point it will all catch up with them and in typical souffs fashion, they'll implode.

I just wonder how many supporters from other clubs would march for them these days. They'd be lucky to get 20.

Fark em. Easts to win.

Comment

• Forget the question is it sam. Of course it is.HIS BROTHER said of Sam about the incident...he (sam) made a mistake.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
          Seriously, why is everyone wasting time conversing with this souffs f@ckstick?

Who cares if he's guilty, she's a Russian agent, or Politis arranged it all - Burgess will be allowed to play Saturday, you can bet your life on that.

As it stands, everyone knows they're a protected species, but at some point it will all catch up with them and in typical souffs fashion, they'll implode.

I just wonder how many supporters from other clubs would march for them these days. They'd be lucky to get 20.

Fark em. Easts to win.
          Agreed. He is a Souffs-contracted player so we know by default he is scum, but that doesn't stop you playing for them.

IMO it's a bit petty getting all worked up about how Sam Burgess will play for Souffs on the weekend. That's his club and we should focus on how to beat him rather than trying to get him suspended for something we all know he won't be suspended for.

Comment

So then present your proof, provide a photo that shows Sam Burgess doing anything wrong.

Remember with Pearce how the video was everywhere? Something as conclusive as that would be nice.
            As his brother gave him up he should come out and own it that the photos were of him and the other coward should also come out and face the media rather than let Sam take the full brunt. Great team mate.

Pretty sure the belly buttons and abs look identical. I am sure his wife would have realised that as well as recognising the watch on his wrist if it is him.

Sam.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

As his brother gave him up he should come out and own it that the photos were of him and the other coward should also come out and face the media rather than let Sam take the full brunt. Great team mate.

Pretty sure the belly buttons and abs look identical. I am sure his wife would have realised that as well as recognising the watch on his wrist if it is him.

Sam.jpg
              Brilliant detective work.
              strangely I thought the vermin logo was the Give away
              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• It will come out. But it appears Sam was having an affair with this woman. The woman then tried to extort the rabbits who have reported the extortion attempt to police. Bad timing for the bunnies. But Sam is a grub and it's his own fault.

Comment

Wouldn't it be intriguing if this investigation uncovered payments for the alleged victim's recent holidays to Dubai and South Africa were paid for by a high profile businessman with links to rugby league, as a thank you for services rendered.

The more info I get about this the more interesting it becomes.
                  No more intriguing then if the holiday was paid for by a former high profile actor as payment to buy her silence and get her not to talk to anybody about what actually happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                    It will come out. But it appears Sam was having an affair with this woman. The woman then tried to extort the rabbits who have reported the extortion attempt to police. Bad timing for the bunnies. But Sam is a grub and it's his own fault.
                    If true, please explain the brown eye by a non Caucasian?
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

• Originally posted by The Axe View Post

If true, please explain the brown eye by a non Caucasian?
                      Don't have that information.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

Sam.jpg
                        Thanks for supplying that, it really reinforces my point. The pic you supplied on the left is clearly Sam Burgess, the pic on the right is an unknown person showing torso only.

By the way, just a tip for the future. If you ever have to go to court and identify a criminal, don't go down the track of trying to identify him by his belly button, they may well fine you for contempt of court and wasting the courts time, and probably laugh you out of court as well.

Thank you though, this did actually make me LOL at the desperation shown.

Comment

Thanks for supplying that, it really reinforces my point. The pic you supplied on the left is clearly Sam Burgess, the pic on the right is an unknown person showing torso only.

By the way, just a tip for the future. If you ever have to go to court and identify a criminal, don't go down the track of trying to identify him by his belly button, they may well fine you for contempt of court and wasting the courts time, and probably laugh you out of court as well.

As any Souths fan will tell you, it is, of course, Nick Politis' body. He's been working out and bathing in bleach.

Comment

i think you might be the desperate one. youve come on to a chooks forum to try defend one of your players after hes done something silly. just give it a rest and go back to what ever hole you have crawled out of.

Comment

• Johnnysekret - yawn...excuse me..

Do you ever discuss actual footy? I know you will be here after the game on Saturday which we appreciate.

But all this time and effort discussing your teams peccadilloes would be better aired on your/their forum than ours?
                              Yawn......excuse me, your welcome.
                              l

Comment

• Can we get rid of this Johnnysekret character? Sick of seeing his ridiculous opinions pop up everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X