Andrew Webster of the SMH - Souths PR campaign to save Burgess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
    whats up with burgess being seen as the victim all of a sudden and over coming adversity and scrutiny from the nrl. this whole things a shit show
    At least his a cheater. Get Joey Greco from cheaters to do a story on him...

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
      I've had it confirmed, by a well known league journalist, that Webster is very good mates with Shane Richardson. It is pretty clear where he is getting his information from.

This is the narrative Souths are trying to push. They're trying to blame our club and our fans. They're only interested in damage control so they don't lose a star player for the finals. They will throw mud in any which direction to deflect from the poor conduct of their own.

They will never take responsibility.
      And this is the same GM of Football - Shane Richardson who stated last Friday when news broke that he knew nothing about the story. Farkin gutless and totally disrespectful.

BEWARE, KARMA IS A BITCH!

Comment

That club has decided winning footy games are more important than helping make a cultural change in the game. Shame on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
          That club has decided winning footy games are more important than helping make a cultural change in the game. Shame on them.
          Get woke, go broke is the mantra.

Comment

I appreciate that SOME (without naming names) are being objective about this and it’s admirable. I too like to be objective on matters like this BUT the real story is of a young woman, regardless of what her motives were, contacting a high profile player who is lauded by the sport for being tough and a good player AND a family man, and if this woman HAS coerced him into sharing nude pics, what does that say about him? OR did some use his mobile to send these pics, why are these players letting Sam take all the heat? From where I seat, Sam is very much a participant in this issue. Whether it was consensual or not, it doesn’t matter because him as a married man with a child and one on the way SHOULD have had the foresight to think about his family, at the very least, and not follow through with the chat. That’s the real story. To try and find dirt on this woman is playing the role of the victim. Unless other players fess up, then Sam Burgess is very much guilty of letting his tackle do the talking. That’s the truth!

Comment

Hmmm the NRL and their Media "partners" along with their betting agencies sponsors - that's gotta deliver ethical practice and decision making.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Given a vote, would most fans prefer Souths not be in the league?
                I vote: OUT!
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

IF Sam’s account was hacked and someone else used it to send the pics, surely he would stare down the barrel of the camera and say: “I did not do this - my shit was hacked and someone else has set me up”.

I mean, wouldn’t you if it meant your marriage and rep were on the line?

But he isn’t. Because he’s guilty.
                  Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

This time next week we’ll all be bitching about Melbourne.

Time to move on from this.

Bring on The Bunnies, Burgess and his sisters cause we’re going to smash them.

Comment

• All will be forgotten if we win on Saturday night.
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Michael Ennis reckons Souths have too much fire power out wide for us without Mitchell,he pick the Rabbits!

Comment

• sam burgess for clive churchill medal and will be praised for overcoming everything

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                            I've heard burgess will be stood down for the rest of the year.
                            From who The Daily Telegraph?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                              Michael Ennis reckons Souths have too much fire power out wide for us without Mitchell,he pick the Rabbits!
                              Good. I've noticed more are picking Souffs... just like they did Cronulla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                                Michael Ennis reckons Souths have too much fire power out wide for us without Mitchell,he pick the Rabbits!
                                Michael Ennis is a tool. In fact, id say he is Fox Sports' worst
                                EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X