Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Maloney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Maloney

    My son in law who did a bit of work on James mums place on the Central Coast was told it will be very unlikely James will play at all next year due to problems with his knee.

  • #2
    Originally posted by bigben View Post
    My son in law who did a bit of work on James mums place on the Central Coast was told it will be very unlikely James will play at all next year due to problems with his knee.
    i have to say, he looked quite old in that game. Maybe his best before date has passed

    Comment


    • #3
      The further he has gotten from the chooks, his defense has got worse. He's achieved a fair bit in the game though.
      "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

      Comment


      • #4
        The rules of the forum do not allow you to use a non-Roosters players name as the thread title unless this player is signing with us or rumoured to be signing with us.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bigben View Post
          My son in law who did a bit of work on James mums place on the Central Coast was told it will be very unlikely James will play at all next year due to problems with his knee.
          Well, if he has to stop playing, he's had quite the career has James.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

          Thomas Jefferson

          Comment


          • #6
            I had heard when Maloney was at the Sharks that he spoke to Robbo everyday on the phone and he was a good chance of joining the coaching staff when he retired.
            ...

            Comment


            • #7
              Terrific player...shame he had to end with a team ruined by Grampa Gould this year..


              I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

              Comment


              • #8
                Interesting thread seeing as Mark Geyer was just yesterday saying how confident he was that Maloney would bring a title to the sharks in the next few years.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                  Interesting thread seeing as Mark Geyer was just yesterday saying how confident he was that Maloney would bring a title to the sharks in the next few years.
                  He is going back to the Sharks? I think not.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Waylander View Post

                    He is going back to the Sharks? I think not.
                    Sorry I miswrote. He was confident he'd bring it to the panthers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I spoke with him at Bathurst after the Panthers v Cowboys game in early May. He will see out his contract at Penrith and he told us he would be heading back to where it all began for a stint as captain coach after that. His dad Captain Coached Orange CYM's in the early 80's and James first junior club was James Sheahan in Orange

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X