• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inglis Crusher on Lafai.....

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...b2ece29297f075

Will he be charged? Anasta says no.
    Originally posted by jism
    I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Anasta is a gumby ****.

It was a blatant crusher. A grade 1 is fair and with an early plea he gets off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      Anasta is a gumby ****.

Agree it was a crusher, on the lower end of the scale. Not a fan of the dude but i dont think it deserves a suspension, did you ?

Comment

No way not a prelim.

Latrell is only missing the game because of his braindead cannon ball the week before.

I don't like the carry over system and don't think he should miss a Prelim either. The rule has cost the NRL a dream media build up of GI vs Latrell.

Comment

Putting aside the rule. It looked like a clear crusher to me as well.

It occurs to me that this whole process is pretty opaque. I know Michael Buettner is the "match review committee coordinator" for the NRL Judiciary, I believe the committee comes up with the charge and the rating and refers it to the judiciary. Other than Buettner, who are these blokes? What are their affiliations? How does someone know how many carry over points a player has?
          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            Anasta is a gumby ****.

yeh, Anasta, to quote Smash Mouth, 'Ain't the sharpest tool in the shed'
            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

yeh, Anasta, to quote Smash Mouth, 'Ain't the sharpest tool in the shed'
              Braith is starting to really bug me as a commentator. It's bad enough he can't construct grammatically correct sentences, but his opinion of the game is incorrect more often than not.

Comment

i feel like it could be a grade 2, his feet leave the ground like latrells did, but he maintained pressure on the neck and twisted him as well. It was clearly worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post

Braith is starting to really bug me as a commentator. It's bad enough he can't construct grammatically correct sentences, but his opinion of the game is incorrect more often than not.
                  Agree. What about tonight’s “ Souths and St George, the 2 clubs with the most success besides the Bulldogs” the Bulldogs? Pretty sure another club that he captained has been more successful.

Comment

It looked more similar to Chambers tackle as opposed to Latrell,but then again I could be seeing things in RWB colours..

Comment

dugans head was by the side of chest and slipped through the arm pit, inglis had his head middle of his chest and kept on applying pressure after the tackle was 'completed'

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                        dugans head was by the side of chest and slipped through the arm pit, inglis had his head middle of his chest and kept on applying pressure after the tackle was 'completed'
                        Exactly how I saw it..

Comment

Well, this has got me curious. Turns out the match review committee that made a decision on Latrell consisted of;
                          • Sean Garlick,
                          • Tony Puletua,
                          • Bob Lindner

"The three-man panel of ex-players Sean Garlick, Tony Puletua, Bob Lindner took 12 minutes to deliver their verdict, with the fact Mitchell's feet left the ground in tackling Dugan critical to the grade 1 dangerous contact with the head/neck charge standing."

I'm not convinced Inglis will be charged now. They may consider that a penalty was enough.

Comment

As someone else pointed out, Inglis has no carryover points. Won't miss a game if charged.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
                              Well, this has got me curious. Turns out the match review committee that made a decision on Latrell consisted of;
                              • Sean Garlick,
                              • Tony Puletua,
                              • Bob Lindner

"The three-man panel of ex-players Sean Garlick, Tony Puletua, Bob Lindner took 12 minutes to deliver their verdict, with the fact Mitchell's feet left the ground in tackling Dugan critical to the grade 1 dangerous contact with the head/neck charge standing."

I'm not convinced Inglis will be charged now. They may consider that a penalty was enough.
                              braith said his feet didnt leave the ground, but if you watch the slow mo replay they clearly did.

Comment

Working...
                              X