NWRL Sydney Roosters vs Brisbane Broncos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWRL Sydney Roosters vs Brisbane Broncos

Game day is here and its a must win for the Easts girls to stay alive in the competition.

Shame its not coinciding with an Easts mens final when more crowd support is guaranteed. At least its a " home" game at Allianz.

Reports in todays paper said the girls were pretty nervous in Game 1 and some were just happy to be part of it. I think with that run under their belt they will be ready to fire today.

The experience of Ruan Sims will help although she may lack some match fitness. Simaima Taufa the skipper is battling injury but Adam Hartigan said she will be given right up until kickoff.

Expecting an Easts win....it would be great to have dual representation on GF day for the club.

Go Easts!

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Go The Roostetts

Comment

It's now or never time

Anyone else noticed that roosters are male? Can't call 'em hens, as hens aren't all that threatening. How about Chookettes? Or just Chooks?

Yeah, we've got a good team and they need to do the business tonight.

Comment

Does anyone really care about this? I can't believe that women have been given this armchair ride to play right before semi finals when mens teams who have been playing all year, and for many years don't get a look in. I would much rather see under 20s or intrust cup games played before the semis. If women are serious about playing league they should be playing in parks like the other mens comps do. After all it is a joke.

Comment

Tough ask tonight, they were underdone against the huge warrior girls, now coming up against the ponies who have had 2 games under their petticoats and imo favorites to take it out.

Get some early ball to Izzy Kelly and nullify Chelsea Baker and Ali briggenshaw, they are dangerous players.
          "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
            Does anyone really care about this? I can't believe that women have been given this armchair ride to play right before semi finals when mens teams who have been playing all year, and for many years don't get a look in. I would much rather see under 20s or intrust cup games played before the semis. If women are serious about playing league they should be playing in parks like the other mens comps do. After all it is a joke.
            Dont worry mate we will chain them back to the stove when they are done, no need to panic.

Comment

Choockettes go!

Comment

Brigginshaw is a danger for sure...maybe Ruan can iron her out true Sims style..

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

getting monstered again

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                    I think thirteen does. He loves the female comp.
                    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

They look better than last week but will have to lift to win

Comment

Bugger nearly scored good signs then #penaltybroncos

Comment

forgot that they didnt have any trial games before last week, when everyone else has had at least one hit out before hand. explains a lot

Comment

Dudded a try 50/50 call I guess

Comment

ahhh close, 2 near tries. looking much better

Comment

Working...
                              X