The bitter and twisted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bitter and twisted

Everyone is jealous of our great team, everyone hates us, apart from us fans, no one wants us to win and the more we win the more I enjoy seeing their sh1t stained grimace and that is what I'm really enjoying. So to everyone in the media who continually puts us down and hope we lose from Matt Johns and Matt Shirvington to Lutton from the SMH and Morrow and Brohman, oh I could go on and on and on, Abig red, white and blue phuk you.

Benny Elias seems to like us.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
      Always thought he should have played for Newtown.

Comment

I am watching the game on FOX and to be fair its decent commentary, yes they are getting excited about the Sharks doing things, but they are also getting excited when the Roosters do, what more can you want.

But I agree there are others as you mentioned that are bitter. Brohman is always going to go the Sharks but he is nothing more than a poor man's clown. Morrow on the other hand is a dick, he despises the Roosters and that was made worse because his family got caught out lying about Jake Friend. He is a man extremely full of himself without any reason whatsoever to be
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Warren Smith used to hate us but now he is very fair and unbiased to all teams...probably the best "main" commentator in the game now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
            Warren Smith ..............................probably the best "main" commentator in the game now.
            Things are that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
              Warren Smith used to hate us but now he is very fair and unbiased to all teams...probably the best "main" commentator in the game now.
              Agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                I am watching the game on FOX and to be fair its decent commentary, yes they are getting excited about the Sharks doing things, but they are also getting excited when the Roosters do, what more can you want.

But I agree there are others as you mentioned that are bitter. Brohman is always going to go the Sharks but he is nothing more than a poor man's clown. Morrow on the other hand is a dick, he despises the Roosters and that was made worse because his family got caught out lying about Jake Friend. He is a man extremely full of himself without any reason whatsoever to be
                You know dave morrow?
                i do and couldn’t be further from truth

he is a biased dragons fan
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

You know dave morrow?
                  i do and couldn’t be further from truth

he is a biased dragons fan
                  I know him, he's an arsehole.

Comment

Tallis hates us,he just said he stood up in his lounge room and applauded the referee for telling Fergo to get off the field during that moment he was down..

A grade tool he is,we need to win this comp to stick it up these idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

I know him, he's an arsehole.
                      A week before B Morris signed with the Roosters Morrow rubbished the rumour claiming he is a Dragon junior and won’t go to Easts!

It must’ve killed him when we got him a week later hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                        Lives in Rose Bay and always at the local hotel. Good on him for supporting his local side.

Comment

The hate is a good way to gauge how well we are doing. Bring it on!

Comment

Matty John's on morning radio usually is pretty positive towards us, king Wallys backing us to win the comp.

Comment

As corner Post said, it just means we are relevant.
                              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                              X