No announcement yet.

Official Team v Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while in no doubt of playing on Saturday night, there are reports suggesting Latrell has been hobbling around training early this week due to that ankle injury picked up late in the game against the Eels.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Not ridiculing anything. I'm just having a civil discussion with a fellow supporter. No offense intended. It's not personal I'm just putting by argument forward. If you think I'm offensive than ignore me or take some cement pills.

It's no wonder you don't like hard men in your team. You can't even handle someone who challenges your opinion.
      you are a prize goose, a wannabe keyboard hero, talk about not being able to handle criticism, and not being able to have a civil conversation... have a look at the absolute schoolboy bully crap you have written.... you take the prize, you should find a team named the Geese not the Roosters. Grow up Goose.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

you are a prize goose, a wannabe keyboard hero, talk about not being able to handle criticism, and not being able to have a civil conversation... have a look at the absolute schoolboy bully crap you have written.... you take the prize, you should find a team named the Geese not the Roosters. Grow up Goose.
        You really do need some cement pills.

I’m so insulted.
        Last edited by Thirteen; 09-05-2018, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I hate Liu in the row!! He plays much better in the middle.
          Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Ouch! A slam dunk! Sorry Thirteen but he got ya there. Napa seems to becoming a myth. Everyone talks about that day. That day when he tore Souths apart but that was 2 seasons ago. Now with his head butt tackles or his other tackles which are very close to high, he’s becoming a liability. After he got binned in Brisbane, the broncos scored. After he got binned in Sydney the broncos scored. Plus I can’t recall an offload or a break that he has made in recent weeks or season. But like I said, no matter how great Collins plays over the next few weeks, he will not make the GF over Napa.
            To be honest the only ones who talk about 'that day' seem to be those trying to detract from him. I rarely see anyone else bring it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

To be honest the only ones who talk about 'that day' seem to be those trying to detract from him. I rarely see anyone else bring it up.
              You’re a stats buff, take a look at those that NK published.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

Exactly.
                Napa has the Morely factor.
                Well tell him to use it or give to someone else.

Comment

napa needs to add something to his attack, his runs are just so run of the mill, no aggro or speed, i understand he is a big shot merchant but morley just seemed 10 x more aggro, besides it really is a different game in 2018 to 2002 and his high hits are becoming a liability. im not really hating on napa, and i know there is more to the game then stats but surely he can add an offload he is massive

Comment

Andrew Fifita? More like Andrew Fat-fetus
                    EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

this ☝

Victor the inflictor has the Morley factor now IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Gaffey View Post

this ☝

Victor the inflictor has the Morley factor now IMO

You know now that you mention it, Radley said he could play for England... you don’t think....?

Comment

You know now that you mention it, Radley said he could play for England... you don’t think....?
                          makes it interesting at international level. Kangaroos are too dominant. Burgess brothers and Radley would do some damage at international level. I feel sick thinking about him playing with those grubs but they’re all playing incredibly well

Comment

Rather than be a fuken smartass, ask opposition forwards what that means...........................

Comment

You’re a stats buff, take a look at those that NK published.
                              I'm not sure what any of that has to do with the post you're replying to.

As for being a stats buff, I find stats interesting but I'm no stats buff, I know plenty who are and I can assure you when you meet one you will truly know.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

Rather than be a fuken smartass, ask opposition forwards what that means...........................
                                Settle down!

Comment

Working...
                                X