No announcement yet.

Trent Frickin' Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In today's world, a lot of people in high places don't really have to account much for their actions. Did you here the reporter timidly asking Robbo about the Napa incident. I reckon some of these coaches would go into meltdown if you had an old fashioned journo asking the tough and obvious questions that a lot of us would like answered.

Comment

Originally posted by chicka View Post
      In today's world, a lot of people in high places don't really have to account much for their actions. Did you here the reporter timidly asking Robbo about the Napa incident. I reckon some of these coaches would go into meltdown if you had an old fashioned journo asking the tough and obvious questions that a lot of us would like answered.
      BLAH BLAH BLAH… Dudes that call themselves Chicka need a good slappin… I know Chicka and he would be embarrassed knowing you used his nic,,

Comment

If you knew chicka, then you would know he wouldn't be some little afraid bi*ch running around like a lot of the other pansies involved in NRL nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by chicka View Post
          If you knew chicka, then you would know he wouldn't be some little afraid bi*ch running around like a lot of the other pansies involved in NRL nowadays.
          LMFAO!.. Tell me more..

Comment

Robbo has tonight coached more games for the roosters than anyone else.

Congratulations Robbo. Let's hope you can win your 2nd premiership this year to go along with your 4th MP

Comment

Working...
            X