X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzz love, WTF is going on here?
    is this the chookpen or what?

Who gives 2 ****s if Fiffitta and Duges bag the bloke
    Hes a “sports journalist” and I say that loosely because they are all poor excuses for legitimate sports journalist.
    They can say and write what they like but when a player does we hang them up and bag them, I just don’t see the logic. If your going to write fabricated stories about players then you have to expect that at some point a player is going to say something back
    im not saying he fabricated stories about these two but he has about other players/clubs in the past
    goid on them for speaking there mind I say

Comment

Conservatives hate people who stand up to authority. Always have.
      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I couldnt care less he is bagging Buzz, the bloke is a grub for numerous other reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
          I just assumed that every reasonable person hates people who abuse and threaten young refs at junior footy.

That's not quite what I have in mind for "standing up to authority".

Comment

Regarding all three men, there's an apropos Latin phrase, "In Vino Veritas" or In Wine Is Truth. Meaning getting drunk reveals your true self.

Comment

Salvo there is a big difference between standing up to authority for morally right reasons and standing up to authority because you are a brainless fwit
              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by One Eyed Willy View Post
                Who gives 2 ****s if Fiffitta and Duges bag the bloke
                You and all the other fans flocking to this amazing thread I have created. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                  Regarding all three men, there's an apropos Latin phrase, "In Vino Veritas" or In Wine Is Truth. Meaning getting drunk reveals your true self.
                  yea count me in lol, on fifta him being a huge merkin aside, what gets me most is him crabbing across field looking for a centre to run over. Up tha guts sonny!

Comment

Thats got nothing to do with ass monkeys which is what we are talking about.
                    You could equally say the left have hate people that have more than they do through hard work. But again we aren't talking politics we are talking a different type of idiot
                    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      I just assumed that every reasonable person hates people who abuse and threaten young refs at junior footy.

What’s the difference between abusing a young ref and doing it to a grown men?
                      more then half the pen are guilty of abusing referees and questioning there integrity on a weekly basis!

Comment

i watch 360 pretty relegiously these days and tbh i feel rothfield sticks up for us a fair bit ...watch munster convo with braindead blocker the other night buzz just said well give him cronks money no biggie...yea he talks some rubbish but he is fair ...fifita and dugan are runbish people

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                          Thanks Johnny. Didn’t know of that phrase but I’ve lived by it. A persons behaviour when drunk describes their current state
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Old Beetroot face is a lot more objective with us these days. I think you’ll find it was his hatred of Brian Smith which led to his strong anti Roosters bias around that time.

As for Fifita, the less said the better.

Comment

Why anyone would waste ten seconds of oxygen listening to the 'wit and wisdom' of the talking tattoos 'Fifita & Dugan' totally escapes me. A jackhammer would be preferable.
                              Last edited by Louis N; 08-24-2018, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Dunno man - I wasn’t there that day, so can’t comment. Media makes
                                out that they threatened a kid but the media makes out a lot of stuff.

I’m sure that whatever he did that day wasn’t his crowning glory but equally wasn’t as bad as made out.

i have done - and continue to do - really dumb shit. But I guess me and Fifita are outliers whereas everyone else on the Chookpen are perfectly virtuous.
                                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Working...
                                X