21-MAN SQUAD v THE BRONCOS - Keary back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Butcher. I promise you. Pretty obvious I reckon.
    Of course it is. Just trying to generate some discussion.

Comment

How about Maubs making way ?

Comment

yea i actually agree re maubs making way ...matto can cover centre, 5/8, second row, butcher too anything else is a reshuffle anyway id like another big body on the bench

Comment

Mr Lodge (likable guy) was quoted in today's Astonisher giving Dylan a bit of a serve incl still whinging about his hit on Korbin Sims in our last clash.

"Thats all he does....puts shots on and makes big hits"...and I quote.

No timidity or hesitation Dyl...level the bludger.

Comment

Originally posted by roorooman View Post
            How about Maubs making way ?
            Won’t happen. No chance. You got more chance of rooting The Queen.

Comment

Obviously the defence of Latrell and Toops is defective...try scored past them last game.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                Obviously the defence of Latrell and Toops is defective...try scored past them last game.
                That try was Matterson's fault for jamming in and planting his feet. He created the 3 on 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                  Mr Lodge (likable guy) was quoted in today's Astonisher giving Dylan a bit of a serve incl still whinging about his hit on Korbin Sims in our last clash.

Wouldn’t you love to see Napalm iron out the woman-intimidating-home-invading-lowlife-scumbag-filth? I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Wouldn’t you love to see Napalm iron out the woman-intimidating-home-invading-lowlife-scumbag-filth? I would.
                    It would be more satisfying seeing a local junior do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

It would be more satisfying seeing a local junior do it.
                      I couldn't care less if it were a ballboy or the Roosters mascot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Dylan Napa does his shots and big hits on the footy field. Matt Lodge does his shots and big hits.......

​​​​​​http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-0...dviser/9510634

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Dylan Napa does his shots and big hits on the footy field. Matt Lodge does his shots and big hits.......

​​​​​​http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-0...dviser/9510634
                          Exactly RR i thought this guy with his past saying how he would love a chance to square the ledger with Napa for redemption on Sims was just so ironic and almost disgusting. Has anyone of his two victims mates had the chance or been stupid enough to square the ledger with lodge? Napas hit was a head clash hence accidental in a full contact sporting contest wasn't it? Lodges actions were vicious towards unsuspecting civilians. F#$k he should just shut the hell up re payback with his past - what a moron.

I'm all for giving second chances even third ones, none of us are perfect and make mistakes large and small so i actually haven't really liked the negative vibe on here and in general on this guy being given a chance in the NRL and a chance to improve his behaviour, but after reading that story about him wanting payback on Napa - i thought you f#$king hypocritical asshole, you are just to blatantly stupid to realise how bad that prints and shows the world what a nasty moron you are.

Open season on this prick - i hope Naps levels him out(legally)

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

sean osullivans brother in law. The reason Sean left was to live with them.

i would have thought Sims would look for a payback. Or is he just toooo soft to do it him self
                            Last edited by roosterproud; 08-22-2018, 11:14 AM.
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

sean osullivans brother in law. The reason Sean left was to live with them.

i would have thought Sims would look for a payback. Or is he just toooo soft to do it him self
                              so is it official SOS is going to the Bronco's?

Comment

i had a chat with Kiah Cooper the other day and he said looking forward to hanging out with him.
                                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X