Team vs Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
    I'm a little disappointed that we don't have a 4 forward bench again this week. I like the added penetration we get and we are no doubt at our best when the pack gets a roll-on. With Aubbo & Radley in the side we definitively have enough versatility to cover for Jake or an injury in the 3/4's when & if required.
    Me thinks your wish will come true!
    I believe SOS will come in at 5/8, Matto to the bench and Baptise out.
    I don't think we named him early because of the media hype, game day pressure, etc.

SOS at 5/8
    Matto on bench with Maubs, Zane and Napa.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

I don't think we named him early because of the media hype, game day pressure, etc.

SOS at 5/8

Yes I agree that SOS to 5/8 because he’s got a better kick and full of confidence. Even the commentators on Fox said he had a very good game on the weekend. Matto will be too slow for what Keary was doing.

Comment

Going on a bit of a hunch here but maybe SOS has signed or signing with Broncos. He was up here in Brissy yesterday and with all the broncos talk around him they might of been courting him

Comment

I hope the “Rads for five-eight” club aren’t too shattered.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
            Going on a bit of a hunch here but maybe SOS has signed or signing with Broncos. He was up here in Brissy yesterday and with all the broncos talk around him they might of been courting him
            Robbo won’t bench someone for signing with another team. This would jeapordise his chances of winning a comp. Why would he do this. If he plays Matto at 6 he obviously thinks this is the best option.

Comment

this is quite a crucial game, considering keary is out for 4 weeks and we play the rabbidohs, raiders and broncos in the weeks after. Say what you want about the raiders, but when they are on, their hard to stop
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                I hope the “Rads for five-eight” club aren’t too shattered.
                Definitely not shattered because 5/8 is Radley's natural position however, frankly i reckon the squad named is ducks and drakes.
                Vic & Matto will interchange from the outset or at some point during the first half.

Comment

I can see SOS starting with Matto back to the bench pushing Baptiste out of the 17.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                    They have been for ages but he hasn't signed with them. He may do though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

SOS at 5/8

Would love to see Collins on the bench, but hard to pick him ahead of anyone that you named there.

Comment

The Roosters flog Manly then give it to St George then come up against the team running 15th who I think still have a couple of wins in them. Its the type of game that most people think that all the Roosters have to do is turn up & they win the game whilst thinking about the game a week later against Souths. Ive got this bad feeling that Thurston will be the best player on the ground on Saturday night & get the Cowboys the win.
                        Having no Keary & playing either Matterson or SOS at 5/8 is a big leg up for Thurston. I say the upset is a certainee. Prove me wrong Chooks.

Comment

Both Baptiste and SOS have been named in the 17 for Wyong.

Doesn't necessarily rule SOS out for 1st grade but I'd be pretty sure Baptiste will play Wyong
                          Last edited by BenCumminsIsACheat; 08-01-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            I can see SOS starting with Matto back to the bench pushing Baptiste out of the 17.
                            Yes. At the moment it's like we've only named 16 players.

And Matterson doesn't fill me with confidence as a 5/8.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                              Both Baptiste and SOS have been named in the 17 for Wyong.

Doesn't necessarily rule SOS out for 1st grade but I'd be pretty sure Baptiste will play Wyong
                              They just name the same team that run's out the week before... Most weeks the team is vastly different.

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post

They just name the same team that run's out the week before... Most weeks the team is vastly different.
                                They don't train full time like an NRL side. They haven't had time to sort out next weeks team by 4:00 on Tuesday, so, barring injuries, they just roll out last weeks starting team and sort it out later.

Comment

Working...
                                X