No announcement yet.

Team vs Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys came back very strong, they really did have a great second half.

We gave away some dumb penalties but at the end of the day our defence held strong.

I think Kent's words from DT had an influence on the Refs with a lot of very soft penalties.

SOS should have come on in the second half.

Moubs played well.

Bring on Souths
    Last edited by Team Evil; 08-04-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Used only 16 men, lost the penalty count, had less possession and the Cowboys completed 33/34 sets. The Cowboys played their best game of the season tonight.

Comment

• A win that will hopefully have the same affect as a loss. We can’t afford to be complacent, particularly right through the middle.

Souths and Cook will murder us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
          Used only 16 men, lost the penalty count, had less possession and the Cowboys completed 33/34 sets. The Cowboys played their best game of the season tonight.
          Only 15 men, can’t believe Napa didn’t get a run in his first game back.

Comment

• Put that one in the bank.

We dropped our guard a bit with an eye on next week it seems.

Fergo, Teddy, Matto ,SST and Joey all kept the standard tonight I thought. Jake gave his all too, esp defensively.

We need big improvement to match the Bunnies.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

Only 15 men, can’t believe Napa didn’t get a run in his first game back.
              Napa played about 20 odd mins tonight

Comment

• Robbo pretty happy with the display tonight in his post match press conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

Yeah and didnt he look very tentative. Hope he gains some confidence before next week

Comment

Must have missed it

seriously, our bench didn’t help out very much tonight, probably added to the fatigue.

Think our bench is the last thing Robbo and the whisperer need to work out for the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                      A win that will hopefully have the same affect as a loss. We can’t afford to be complacent, particularly right through the middle.

Souths and Cook will murder us.
                      If we play like we did tonight, souffs will put 50 on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Yeah and didnt he look very tentative. Hope he gains some confidence before next week
                        I'm still trying to decide whether I would rather have Collins or Napa on the bench.

Comment

I'm still trying to decide whether I would rather have Collins or Napa on the bench.
                          Napa had no impact but he has been out for a while, he was going so well just before SOO.

Lets hope he can regain form prior to finals.

I think the coach now is just gearing us up for the finals.

Comment

• The potential for our team is frightening really. Next season we have another gun in Crichton and a years more experience for the likes of Radley, Manu and Mitchell. Throw in the rest and I already can't wait even though we are a good chance for this year as well. I remember thinking in 2013 that 2014 would be the year and we jagged it early. I wonder if history will repeat itself?

Comment

• I thought our attack was pretty good
                              our defence was quite poor at te back end of the game though
                              one thing for know is that when faced with rated competition, the Roosters of present times are up for the challenge.
                              One thing we missed though was the dazzle dazzle Luke Keary provided. Matterson played well, but I think he needed to try his hand a bit more.
                              You could see a number of times Cronk tried to insert a Keary-like spark into the game, as he ran with the ball a bit more than usual
                              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• We played well in spurts tonight and looked in control for most parts. We looked good playing up tempo with plenty of support players in motion. Jake overplayed his hand a few times when we had them shot to bits and then the refs have them plenty of leg ups which gassed us. Got the choccies and now onto a cracker against the bunnies next week

Comment

Working...
                                X