• Show
Clear All

• It's great seeing the Rabbidopes lose

As a Roosters fan, i love it, especially when they get dumped
    EASTS TO WIN!

Amen.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

How can you say that about the pride of the league, everyones second favourite team ...oh yeah and when Souffs are doing well, rugby league is doing well !

Comment

So many wins in a row all against bottom teams.
        Could they be almost as big a myth as penmyth ?

The small amount I saw of the game they seemed to be getting a fair bit of help from the "game officials" too
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

lol Souffs

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
            So many wins in a row all against bottom teams.
            Could they be almost as big a myth as penmyth ?

The small amount I saw of the game they seemed to be getting a fair bit of help from the "game officials" too
            they were certainly getting the rub of the ref green tonight, the only points they scored were after the TIgers had their 5th player take a HIA test and had no one left on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
              How can you say that about the pride of the league, everyones second favourite team ...oh yeah and when Souffs are doing well, rugby league is doing well !
              Souffs are doing well (apart from tonight) and yet the game is in the worst shape it’s been since the super league era.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

My son and mate go for the tigers, so yeah I watched it...refs did everything they could for souffs...But nothing BTW did Sutton play? The one with the neck tats not the ref.

Comment

Speaking of John Sutton. Good on him for making it to 300 appearances. Pity out of that 300, he’s only had a handful of decent games. I find him one of the overrated and boring players in the comp.

i was also amused by the news reports over the past few days saying how he is the first player in the ‘foundation’ clubs history to make the milestone. The current incarnation of souffs is not a foundation club. Old souffs was. Not new souffs. Only my opinion tho.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Nice to Souffs loose,lets hope St Merge make it the Quinella!
                    The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                      Speaking of John Sutton. Good on him for making it to 300 appearances. Pity out of that 300, he’s only had a handful of decent games. I find him one of the overrated and boring players in the comp..
                      I have always believe he is very very lucky. He would never ever have got a start in any other NRL side.and he has Maguire to thank for him actually playing like an NRL player for a handful of games.
                      He is as dumb as a house brick and I am always surprised when he remembers to turn up to a game. Poor bloke played 300 games and not one rep game. Says something doesn't it. The only rep game he should have played is Souths Harold Matts and that is when he was 25

The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                        Speaking of John Sutton. Good on him for making it to 300 appearances. Pity out of that 300, he’s only had a handful of decent games. I find him one of the overrated and boring players in the comp.

i was also amused by the news reports over the past few days saying how he is the first player in the ‘foundation’ clubs history to make the milestone. The current incarnation of souffs is not a foundation club. Old souffs was. Not new souffs. Only my opinion tho.
                        300 games playing with 43% effort.

Comment

Originally posted by infidelrooster View Post
                          Nice to Souffs loose,lets hope St Merge make it the Quinella!
                          Its looking good so far. -oops, they just scored-

I whized in my pants a bit when DeBelin got binned and they played ‘Hit the road Jack’ on the PA system! Loyola
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Just had a look at Souths FB page ... they're all saying Crighton is a hog and will fit it well at the Roosters!! Lol how they turn on their on own after 1 loss???

Comment

Our best is the best in the comp by so far it's not funny.

This comp is there for the taking.

Comment

Working...
                              X