No. 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. 7

Pearces first game back and he is killing it. I donít know if itís just me but far out I actually think he is better than Cronk.

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
    Pearces first game back and he is killing it. I donít know if itís just me but far out I actually think he is better than Cronk.
    Oh yeah killing it against Parra...Lets put Pearce in origin next year...

Comment

He's a good player but we have moved on. I'm happy that Pearce is playing well for the Knights, he thrives being a big fish in a small pond where he is not expected to win every time he plays

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
        He's a good player but we have moved on. I'm happy that Pearce is playing well for the Knights, he thrives being a big fish in a small pond where he is not expected to win every time he plays
        'We'? Some around here will never move on HC. They need therapy.

Comment

ofcourse a 29yr old Pearce is better than a 34yr old Cronk... but you are wasting your time talking about it at this point...1)he is gone and 2) there are many here in denial.

and as for "he is killing it against Parra" ... atleast he is killing it against someone lol
          Last edited by IRoosterManI; 07-13-2018, 10:27 PM.
          My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
          My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I never really enjoyed watching Cronk throughout his career. I always thought he was just a halfback in a superior team. When he signed I tried to get excited. Basically this whole season I have been waiting for him to hit his straps but he just honestly hasnít.

Comment

We are almost 4 months into the season and Pearce, a Knight, is STILL dividing opinions.
              I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Well its been a typical Mitchell Pearce game tonight, lots of energy, some flashes of brilliance which make you wish he was still with us. And then he pushes a short pass to Ese'Ese which wasn't on and leads to a turnover. And then he throws a long slow bouncing pass after a long Connor Watson break which allows the defence to adjust and then we see him try and drill a kick into touch to slow things down and it hits a Parra player and leads to another cheap change in possession. They might get the win but he's still heart in the mouth material

Comment

We are more than 2 seasons without Maloney and people still compare him to Keary as well

Comment

I have only been able to watch the roosters live once this season at Suncorp. Years gone past we somehow lose to them right at the death. This year when we jumped in front I thought we would be sweet with Coops running the show :|

Comment

No.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

I have only been able to watch the roosters live once this season at Suncorp. Years gone past we somehow lose to them right at the death. This year when we jumped in front I thought we would be sweet with Coops running the show :|
                        Serious?? It's Cronks fault Mtichell missed a goal from near in front and that James Roberts skipped past 3 defenders and burned them for a try to tie things up. Then its his fault we had Napa penalised and sin binned? If you're going to blame Cronk for a loss be realistic and blame him for the loss against the Storm!

Comment

The only thing I blame Cronk for is game management. Thatís apparently what we bought him for.

Comment

4 ex roosters vs 2 ex roosters plenty to chat about post match, i notice jenko and guerra got a big chat on!

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

ofcourse a 29yr old Pearce is better than a 34yr old Cronk... but you are wasting your time talking about it at this point...1)he is gone and 2) there are many here in denial.

and as for "he is killing it against Parra" ... atleast he is killing it against someone lol
                              you blokes seriously need to let Pearce leave the tweet, he is the great pretender, he scored tonight and was dreadful for 70 minutes.

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Working...
                              X