Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roosters are rumoured to be chasing.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters are rumoured to be chasing.....

Tevita Pangai Jnr
    Brett Morris
    Anthony Don
    Brian Kelly
    Brodie Croft
    Marty Taupou
    Ken Maumalo
    Jack Bird
    Kirisome Auvaa
    Coen Hess
    George Jennings
    David Klemmer
    Michael Jennings
    Jamayne Issako
    Corey Oates
    Brenko Lee
    Robert Jennings

Yes according to the various rumour mills all of the above will be the replacement for Blake Ferguson in 2019.

One of the greatest advantages of supporting the Roosters is no matter where they are on the ladder, whether its during the season or offseason- theres always something brewing in the background....even if its mainly BS. I especially love the howls of the "salary sombrero" when they do actually land a signing.

Its got me thinking why the f@#k would you be a supporter of any other club? What would it be like for those who support clubs where mediocre is the norm and accepted? I cant comprehend anyone not supporting the Roosters...theres always something or someone to look forward to. We should not take it for granted....imagine the unfortunate life of a supporter of any other NRL team. Appreciate what we have!!

I will settle for TPJ, MT & JI thanks

Comment

All three Jennings bothers are on that list, surprised the media didn't throw in Mr and Mrs Jennings as well as the Jennings family dog too.
      Brenko Lee ?? god help us if that ever came true !

Comment

Can we somehow just pinch Cotric from the Raiders? The butthurt alone would be worth the price tag!
        I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

missed Nathan Cleary and connor watson, and as assistant coach Ivan Cleary and wife
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

Comment

Actually, they are making a big play for one of the Burgess'.

It's Julie. They want to breed from her.

(Sorry ladies)

Comment

I have heard from a very reliable source the Fergo’s replacement will be Semi Radradra. My source is often right. He works in a car dealership. His boss is the son of a very well known car dealership tycoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                Tevita Pangai Jnr
                Brett Morris
                Anthony Don
                Brian Kelly
                Brodie Croft
                Marty Taupou
                Ken Maumalo
                Jack Bird
                Kirisome Auvaa
                Coen Hess
                George Jennings
                David Klemmer
                Michael Jennings
                Jamayne Issako
                Corey Oates
                Brenko Lee
                Robert Jennings

Yes according to the various rumour mills all of the above will be the replacement for Blake Ferguson in 2019.

One of the greatest advantages of supporting the Roosters is no matter where they are on the ladder, whether its during the season or offseason- theres always something brewing in the background....even if its mainly BS. I especially love the howls of the "salary sombrero" when they do actually land a signing.

Its got me thinking why the f@#k would you be a supporter of any other club? What would it be like for those who support clubs where mediocre is the norm and accepted? I cant comprehend anyone not supporting the Roosters...theres always something or someone to look forward to. We should not take it for granted....imagine the unfortunate life of a supporter of any other NRL team. Appreciate what we have!!
                You forgot Paul Gallen.
                Apisai Koroisau would be a good pick up.
                "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Theyve had a crack at brett morris on a 1 year deal doesnt look like they pulled it off
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Coen hess and tp jnr would be nice. The rooster should go all out for kotoni staggs before the broncos sign him long term if they havnt already

Comment

Originally posted by FAZ View Post
                      I have heard from a very reliable source the Fergo’s replacement will be Semi Radradra. My source is often right. He works in a car dealership. His boss is the son of a very well known car dealership tycoon.
                      I thought he was gonna play in the 2019 rugby World Cup in Japan

Comment

Originally posted by FAZ View Post
                        Seems legit

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                          Coen hess and tp jnr would be nice. The rooster should go all out for kotoni staggs before the broncos sign him long term if they havnt already
                          Yes to Tevita but not Hess. He was soft in Origin

Comment

Connor Watson was chased down by probably the worst defender in the game, Moses, who he didn't even attempt to tackle yet Watson just gave in to it.

Comment

I hope we don't invest in Michael Jennings again...he has gone downhill since mid 2014
                              "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Working...
                              X