No announcement yet.

O'Sullivan may debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like Dean Matterson was released to Manly before June 30.

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post
      It looks like Dean Matterson was released to Manly before June 30.
      TBH I am all supportive of it if we are letting players go when they find better opportunities.

The lowest point of my (ordinary) career was when a manager refused to promote me (purely because he didnt have to) then refused to let me leave when I was offered multiple internal transfers (some involving acting in higher roles). I turned up every day and behaved 100% professionally (didnt wanna ruin my reputation) but it was frigging soul destroying because he didnt want me enough to promote me, but wouldnt let anybody else have me because he needed my skills (nobody else wanted to work there). Lesson - as soon as somebody tells me they wanna go now, I dont think twice. They are gone, it was nice having them and keeping them around when there will be no development/opportunities is just cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

TBH I am all supportive of it if we are letting players go when they find better opportunities.

The lowest point of my (ordinary) career was when a manager refused to promote me (purely because he didnt have to) then refused to let me leave when I was offered multiple internal transfers (some involving acting in higher roles). I turned up every day and behaved 100% professionally (didnt wanna ruin my reputation) but it was frigging soul destroying because he didnt want me enough to promote me, but wouldnt let anybody else have me because he needed my skills (nobody else wanted to work there). Lesson - as soon as somebody tells me they wanna go now, I dont think twice. They are gone, it was nice having them and keeping them around when there will be no development/opportunities is just cruel.
        Still can't work out why we went so hard for Terry Hill all those years ago when he stated publicly that he never wanted to play for The Roosters. He should have paid us to wear our jersey. I wonder what Tezzzzaz's up to these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Still can't work out why we went so hard for Terry Hill all those years ago when he stated publicly that he never wanted to play for The Roosters. He should have paid us to wear our jersey. I wonder what Tezzzzaz's up to these days.
          Didnt he get in shit over breeding greyhounds?

Comment

O’Sullivan played for NSW u20’s and got worked over in defence all night. Laid on a late try for Billy Smith though.

Wont be in the NRL just yet.
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
              O’Sullivan played for NSW u20’s and got worked over in defence all night. Laid on a late try for Billy Smith though.

Maybe little Keary can teach him how to tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Our winning 6 of our last 8 games to make the top 4 is dreaming ...we'll need a miracle the way our games are refereed and the way our team plays at times.
                We won 6 of our last 8. I'm hoping we come home with a wet sail.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

Didnt Lam play in the QLD no 7? How did he go?
                  Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

I thought O’sullIvan pulled out of the game as he was a back up incase Cronk doesn’t play Sunday?

Seems like Cronk is a certain starter despite the impending birth of his child..

Comment

O’Sullivan did not play. Lam was number 14 for QLD.

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
                        O’Sullivan did not play. Lam was number 14 for QLD.
                        That’s interesting as their were reports he set up the last try and made some defensive errors..Interesting

Comment

Brendan O'Hagan played 6 and Kyle Flanagan 7. Flanagan had an unhappy night.

Comment

Am I missing something, weird that Lachlan Lam is considered after O Sully.. I thought he played well in the PNG game

Comment

Anyone who has seen O'Sullivan play more than once or twice, can they tell the rest of us what type of half does he seem to be. Does he have a good passing game for his age? Is he a runner or more of an organiser? Does he have a decent kicking game for his age? Can he tackle? Can he kick goals?

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                                Am I missing something, weird that Lachlan Lam is considered after O Sully.. I thought he played well in the PNG game
                                are you saying that 1 performance in a PNG game is the sole deciding factor in comparing both these young players?

Comment

Working...
                                X