Rooster emblem on jersey shoulders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooster emblem on jersey shoulders

New here so sorry if this has been posted & answered previously but can someone please explain why some players jerseys, but not all, have a Rooster on the shoulder?

Also why they are different colours?

It’s to do with the amount of games played.

Which is why Isaac Liu where’s the 13 and not the 12 because there’s no 12 jersey with the correct emblem big enough for him.

Comment

100 games for bronze, 200 for silver, 300 for gold, those are for the club, cooper has a red one because he played 300 for another club

Comment

Are you sure about those numbers? I think Isaac has gold.

By the way, there is a problem there. It's a great initiative and none of us really know about it. Poor marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

By the way, there is a problem there. It's a great initiative and none of us really know about it. Poor marketing.
          Good point JT. Great initiative by the club..are we the first to run with it? If so, should have been communicated better to the broader fans.
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Good point JT. Great initiative by the club..are we the first to run with it? If so, should have been communicated better to the broader fans.
            I think we are the first.

Comment

Are you sure about those numbers? I think Isaac has gold.

"I emailed the club and received this response:

Red represents 300 in total across their career, i.e. Cooper Cronk, Bronze 100 games, Silver 200, and Gold 300. Anthony Minichiello (played 302 games) & Luke Ricketson (played 301 games) they are the only two Roosters to hold Gold."

that's from a post on another thread here somewhere from a poster called cooko

Comment

Ok. Thanks. Isaac must be bronze.

Hopefully Victor gets gold.

Comment

what about the fans who had to endure 600 games of shiite in the eighties and nineties -Diamond
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Ok. Thanks. Isaac must be bronze.

Hopefully Victor gets gold.
                    I'm already dreaming of the day he runs out as the most capped player in roosters history

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                      what about the fans who had to endure 600 games of shiite in the eighties and nineties -Diamond
                      Haha, very good TB.

I think that's a really good thing the Roosters have done and I don't mind that it wasn't marketed as I see it as being something between the player and the club.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

I'm already dreaming of the day he runs out as the most capped player in roosters history
                        A lovely thought that and I can see him reaching that milestone if he learns to pace himself.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                        X