Robbo reinvention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbo reinvention

Congratulations Trent on reinventing yourself and subsequently our team. Whoever it was that got you over the line to move away from your overstructured chess play to the brand of footy we have seen develop/grow over the last 4-5 weeks I thank them eternally. Forwards passing to forwards, short side raids from people who are capable of short side raids (Not Jake Friend), looking for offloads, looking for quick taps, running it on 5th etc. etc.

May it only grow on you more and more.

I still think they should sack him.

Comment

Lol he didn't re-invent anything the team just holds the ball at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post
        Lol he didn't re-invent anything the team just holds the ball at the moment.
        Ahh you must have missed the bit about how he acknowledged his own shit style of attacking approach and the obvious adjustment to what we are doing attack wise.

I love a sentence starting with LOL.
        Last edited by <ME>; 06-16-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Mate I don't think there have been any obvious changes. And I did hear Robbo say that.
          I've said before that if we hold the ball, don't give dumb penalties away and get quick play the balls then we are nearly impossible to beat. Too much class. We were successful when we had Skiddsy, Toups and RTS taking the first 3 hitups out of our own end, with quick play the balls off it. Fergo and Toups were at it last night.
          Jared was tough as nails and Tetavano not far behind him.
          And when our team is that disciplined Cronk comes into his own as the conductor.
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by &lt;ME&gt; View Post

Ahh you must have missed the bit about how he acknowledged his own shit style of attacking approach and the obvious adjustment to what we are doing attack wise.

I love a sentence starting with LOL.
            He never acknowledged his own shit style of attacking approach. He said that the coaches are giving the players structures which will take a bit of getting used to.

But what a good performance it was last night ...

Comment

Funny what a few wins do to perception.

Comment

I can't see how he won't have us winning a premiership this year. Everything is coming together nicely and the NRL are not trying to penalise us out of matches, we are getting the 50/50 calls too.
                Their golden child Parramatta are such a mess they have given up on piggybacking them to a premiership.

Comment

In Robbo we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    I still think they should sack him.
                    You like a good sacking.

Seasons not not done yet mate. The knives will be out again before the seasons done I’m sure.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

200 IQ is partially correct, it makes a huge difference when you don’t drop the ball, however having Toops back helps us massively with his strong carries and quick play the balls alongside Fergo. Also gives proper balance to the three-quarter line.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                        200 IQ is partially correct, it makes a huge difference when you don’t drop the ball, however having Toops back helps us massively with his strong carries and quick play the balls alongside Fergo. Also gives proper balance to the three-quarter line.
                        Agreed and It helps Manu mostly too mate.

He is a centre the way we play. .

He isn’t a battering ram. He isn’t built for the job.

Robbo has made Fergo and Toops into a formidable paring, 2 big wingers to get those sets started with a roll, and the ability to finish.

Then our centres can create. Our backrowers don’t play that roll, they punch holes.

The coach has has assembled a very balanced squad.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

got to love this forum sometimes.. when we lose its "all on Robbos shoulders!" but when we win "Robbo had nothing to do with it" lol.
                          My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                          My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Working...
                          X