Napa injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napa injury

Robbo just confirmed that Napa is going to have a bit of a stint on the sidelines, mentioned probably going to be more than 3-4 weeks.

He misses Origin and will freshen up for finals.

Sweet.

Comment

Yeh syndesmosis (sp?) which is typically about a month.

I thought Tetevano and Butcher stepped up their game too off the bench. At least we will get to see a bit more of them.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
        Robbo just confirmed that Napa is going to have a bit of a stint on the sidelines, mentioned probably going to be more than 3-4 weeks.
        Chooks have 2 byes in the next 3 weeks, handy timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          He misses Origin and will freshen up for finals.

Sweet.
          Origin 3 is in just under 4 weeks time, I'd be surprised if that isn't his target for a return...

Comment

Perfect timing for it to happen,rest up Napa..

Comment

Robbo just said Fergo should be fine, was just a knock to the knee.

Comment

If NSW win Game 2 I hope he doesn't push to play in Game 3.

He struggled a bit last year after playing well in Origin, so from a Roosters pov, missing those games might keep him hungry.

Comment

Some good news post game re reviews of injuries

Comment

Well at least there’s a bye in there and he can miss the SOO game. If he’s going to get injured it’s the best time to do it. Great news on Fergo too.

Comment

Napa was QLD best forward in SOO 1 so I don't know who will replace him - Scott didn't play tonight - Glasby I suppose- Thaiday has been mentioned? - NSW - Latrell?? it will be questionable if he should play even if passed fit - Aiken would come into calculations I suppose - Fergo putting the pressure on T Turbo for a wing spot recall - Ryan James should replace Campbell-Gillard though - Will JWH come under scrutiny for that tackle on Campbell-Gillard as it looked okay to me but one never knows what the review will say.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                        Napa was QLD best forward in SOO 1 so I don't know who will replace him - Scott didn't play tonight - Glasby I suppose- Thaiday has been mentioned? - NSW - Latrell?? it will be questionable if he should play even if passed fit - Aiken would come into calculations I suppose - Fergo putting the pressure on T Turbo for a wing spot recall - Ryan James should replace Campbell-Gillard though - Will JWH come under scrutiny for that tackle on Campbell-Gillard as it looked okay to me but one never knows what the review will say.
                        Jwh should be safe unless they make up rules again such as lead with the head.

btw, accidental or not latrell injury was caused by crusher. No penalty. No bin. Ask tetavano and Napa how they feel about accidental contact when someone slipped and the rules now state that even if falling, onus on tackler to avoid........ curious
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

A crusher tackle is a crusher tackle it doesn't matter that its accidental its a crusher and should have been penalized and put on report,. Accidental crusher might well have some bearing on any suspension or loading but the onus is on the tackling player to avoid as axe said.Cleary was pretty ineffective all game imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                            A crusher tackle is a crusher tackle it doesn't matter that its accidental its a crusher and should have been penalized and put on report,. Accidental crusher might well have some bearing on any suspension or loading but the onus is on the tackling player to avoid as axe said.Cleary was pretty ineffective all game imo.
                            All jhalfbacks will be rendered pretty much ineffective when their team has only 32% of possession in a game
                            We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                            Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Clearys tackle on Latrell wasnt a text book crusher tackle. It was just one of those things that sometimes happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X