Official Match Thread - Sydney Roosters vs Penrith Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

My thoughts too. I couldn't give a rabbits arse who the ref was. Annoys me when some put so much emphasis on who the refs are.
    It slightly annoys me when ignorant fools seem to think certain referees do not have a big say in deciding the outcome of a match
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

i think it will come down to goal kicking accuracy.
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

It slightly annoys me when ignorant fools seem to think certain referees do not have a big say in deciding the outcome of a match
        We got Cummins go have a cry boo hoo. Or go watch the fricken soccer.

Comment

Looking at what they did to St George i personally don't think we stand a chance and are looking at a 30-0 whitewashing. We scrape home a lot of the time but Penrith are a hot side that you can't play like we do without getting a walloping. Never expected a win here but it could be a no contest. Our halves are way out of form especially Keary who will be no match against theirs.
          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
            Looking at what they did to St George i personally don't think we stand a chance and are looking at a 30-0 whitewashing. We scrape home a lot of the time but Penrith are a hot side that you can't play like we do without getting a walloping. Never expected a win here but it could be a no contest. Our halves are way out of form especially Keary who will be no match against theirs.
            A 30-0 scoreline is more likely in our favour.

Comment

30 - nil.

LOVFL

Comment

I think penrith are top of the table at the moment, so this wont be an easy game.
                We will be lucky to win by 30.
                Radley to smash their new origin prop.

Comment

Thinking back to the good old days in 1994 when we blew the Panthers off the park at the SFS after they beat us in the GF the year before..
                  We need another statement game tomorrow night!

Comment

There wont be much in it our forwards need to hold their own as i don't think we can dominate the riff pack if they do hold then latrell ,teddy company will do the rest.

Comment

Well Robinson's confident - time will tell.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/14/...-purple-patch/
                      "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                        i think it will come down to goal kicking accuracy.
                        I bloody hope not, they have two of the best sharp shooters in the comp, if not the best......
                        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

What a ripper of a post Roosterchook.......
                          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Roosters 26 - pennies 14

SST first try scorer...................value bet

Comment

Chooks 17-16. DWZ who thinks he is the hardest man in league to get snapped in half by Radley when he is returning the ball

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                                Well Robinson's confident - time will tell.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/14/...-purple-patch/
                                He sounds like that every week mate

Comment

Working...
                                X