Official Match Thread - Newcastle Knights vs Sydney Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fletch View Post

if they want to keep hitting the lead runner on the sweeps, they should move Latrell inside occasionally so he is the one getting the ball.

there are structural attacking issues that for whatever reason aren't being addressed.
    It's purely pass selection, these aren't structural attacking issues because I can provide plenty of still frames where we out number them but continually choose the wrong pass. We had over 30 inside 20's in that first half. with only the 1 try to show for it.

Keary needs more ball and we need to stop ignoring Teddy when he sweeps, he's more than capable.

Comment

• This game has got that same old smell to it. Keeping teams in it. Getting your pants pulled down.
      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

Is it a bad thing to show some loyalty to players that have put in a ton of blood sweat and tears for our jersey?
        Absolutely it is when its to the detriment of the team/club moving forward. **** I hope this is his last year in our colours, he is beyond pedestrian

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

lol
          Watch Manu’s pitiful defensive efforts. That’s why Maubs is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

More than Joseph Manu sadly.
            One of the better posts

Comment

• Originally posted by LargeMike View Post
              Use Tedesco around the ruck for gods sake. Give LM the ball from a scrum. Something different for a change.

i understand maintaining possession to start the game and get the upper hand, but surely an offload or some expansive play toward the end of the half wouldnt hurt.
              Why would we use Tedesco around the ruck when he’s our worst signing for a decade according to you? Seems counter-productive to get a shit player in to the game like that

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnysekret View Post
                Terrible decision, SKD didn't knock on.
                Hello Vermin fan. I remember you were the dude who said Keary would be a crap buy.

Getting back to what you just said, SKD knocked the ball onto his own player before it went back.
                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• I’ve been saying it for years that if there are stats on how many times a team fumbles a try with the line wide open, we would be at the top of the list.

Comment

• Also Baptiste to ride the bench for 70 min again. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

Is it a bad thing to show some loyalty to players that have put in a ton of blood sweat and tears for our jersey?
                      Then why are 3 of them at the Knights this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

I hate seeing back rowers getting in the way of our Centres. They are supposed to be the decoy runners on these plays. This is on the coach to get these plays right. It can’t be an accident that the forwards are always in the way.
                        its definitely a coaching issue, also our backrowers don't promote the ball well, its like passing to a black hole most of the times when they get their hands on the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post
                          Why would we use Tedesco around the ruck when he’s our worst signing for a decade according to you? Seems counter-productive to get a shit player in to the game like that
                          ?what?

The thread was measuring his output vs his salary. Nobody argued that he isnt a quality player. 200IQ and not one used. Lay down.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                            I missed some of the game what happened to Cordner?
                            Late scratching RC. Probably giving him a rest as it is a long season with the origin games......
                            Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• lol onya fergo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Absolutely it is when its to the detriment of the team/club moving forward. **** I hope this is his last year in our colours, he is beyond pedestrian
                                That is such a corporate attitude... have you played footy before? If so you should know that a team is more than just stats or what you see on the field... do you go to roosters training sessions? Do you know how Aubo effects the team as a leader? Or how the other players respond to him? Do you know how axing him would effect team harmony amongst the senior players or the younger guys? Is he in his prime? No... not even close... but stop acting like axing him would be the best thing to do... there are a ton of factors that you need to consider when dealing with a long term player like aubo
                                My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                                My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Working...
                                X