No announcement yet.

Hedger's Heroes and Zeros - Rd 12 vs Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary's hero - tie between refs, bunker and ash taylor.

Gary's zero - nobody

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Worthless View Post
      Gary's zero - nobody
      I'm thinking about giving Teddy the zero of the week for playing too well............I really wanted turbo lag to be fullback in the circus.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrell View Post

Hedger how about some more effort from you? All you do is give a number. Its nothing. You need to write a few sentences for each player.

Latrell's loser of the week is Hedger. 3\10. Grant has consistently demonstrated lazy writing and has shown himself to be an unreliable spectator and even more unreliable judge. Hedger focuses on moments not matches. Generally his performance has been sub-par.
        Mate, you joined the website 8 days ago so how can you go around using the word consistently and generally when you have only been on the forum for 2 games? Unless you have gone through and looked at his ratings for the 10 other rounds and you remember every single match exactly, god forbid you only take into account important moments, you have no standing to be criticising anyone on here. Latrell's the real loser here (but not the real Latrell Mitchell)

Comment

I thought Radley changed the momentum of this game with his energy and a few classy passes, he is the real deal !

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
            I thought Radley changed the momentum of this game with his energy and a few classy passes, he is the real deal !
            His pass to Liu for the try was great

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post

Unfortunately he makes too many errors that undo the good things - and he now does it every week. 6 is fair.
              It's not Fergo... It's the number five jersey. It's cursed!

Comment

Radley always does something when he comes on. You can see him starting to form a good combination with Tedesco.
                I don't know how, but even Butcher had a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

Mate, you joined the website 8 days ago so how can you go around using the word consistently and generally when you have only been on the forum for 2 games? Unless you have gone through and looked at his ratings for the 10 other rounds and you remember every single match exactly, god forbid you only take into account important moments, you have no standing to be criticising anyone on here. Latrell's the real loser here (but not the real Latrell Mitchell)
                  Sarcasm mate. You missed it completely.

Comment

Stoked with how he's progressed this year.
                    He deserves to be in the starting team, but I'm not sure where............
                    Perhaps if the inter-change is reduced further it might put an end to this stupid concept of the lock being a "middle forward" or extra prop.
                    He'd be an excellent lock in real rugby league.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrell View Post

Sarcasm mate. You missed it completely.
                      It was an easy misunderstanding because sarcasm is often funny or clever. Yours was neither.
                      Last edited by Grant Hedger; 05-27-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post

It's not Fergo... It's the number five jersey. It's cursed!
                        Peter Jorgensen would attest to that. As would Darren Junee.
                        Last edited by Johnny73; 05-27-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Interesting to note Cordner actually passed the ball once ,which eventuated in a try,just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                            Peter Jorgensen would attest to that. As would Darren Junee.
                            And Steve McFarlane.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

And Steve McFarlane.
                              And, of course, my old mucker Jeff Orford.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

He isn’t wrong though these ratings are often nonsensical.

Comment

Working...
                                X