we should be in the Bellamy sweepstakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we should be in the Bellamy sweepstakes

12 weeks into the season and this team is utter rubbish, can't complete the basic fundamentals of RL.

if I'm Uncle Nick I would be asking Craig Bellamy if there is any chance of him coming to Sydney.

Give him Friend's money and the Bondi Icebergs.

Comment

Agree. All we play is 1-out hit ups. We're attacking on the 30m line but we still continue to just run 1-out on the 3rd and 4th instead of playing actual footy.

Comment

We should had been in the market, at the end of last year

Comment

I love Robbo but yeah somethings gotta give.

We have the most talented team in the comp but we lack basic football skill.

Its been this way since 2014.

Comment

If the club had any brains they should throw the kitchen sink at him but they won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
              If the club had any brains they should throw the kitchen sink at him but they won't.
              I'd rather Robbo than Bellamy.
              Just don't think Bellamy would be the right fit for our club.

Comment

It's good to wait until the game has ended before you sum it up ...

Comment

Lol and how many wins have the Storm had this year compared to the Roosters?

Comment

Bellamy is an average coach without the big 4/3. Achieved SFA with NSW.

Comment

I'm with you fletch.

I'm sick of being the most error prone side in the comp.

We need Bellamy so we can become.... the 2nd most error prone side in the comp?

Attached Files

Comment

Shame on those contemplating replacing Robbo - QS and I have a seat in Robbo's Rolls Royce- seats are limited and fast running out- get on board
                        Last edited by King Salvo; 05-27-2018, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post
                          Agree. All we play is 1-out hit ups. We're attacking on the 30m line but we still continue to just run 1-out on the 3rd and 4th instead of playing actual footy.
                          Good to see Friendly set up a try for Tedesco with his deft kick near the try line - something that can be used more I suggest that move including with other players - must have been practiced one would say as Tedesco was in the right position at the right time for Friendly`s kick to result in a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Bellamy is an average coach without the big 4/3. Achieved SFA with NSW.
                            Couldn’t agree more. His ship has sailed in Melb.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

He’s looking for almost three times what Robbo would be on. There’s no chance of it happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X