• Show
Clear All

• teddys back

Comment

• Teddy Bae.

What. A. FREAK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
        Matt Nable makes Ray Hadley sound like Frank Hyde.
        Frank Hyde (Radio) and Rex Mossop(TV) were the two best commentators I have heard calling League - Darryl Eastlake Big Jack Gibson the best duo on TV and Peter Peters and Greg Hartley the best duo on Radio league callers

Comment

• Pretty sure I’ve never seen Michael Gordon do that.

Comment

• Finally the best of Teddy

Comment

• Teddylicious
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

• good job friend probing with that run

Comment

• lol Fergo

Comment

• Jimmy Tedesco hasn't done his SOO chances any harm at all. Great in defence dangerous in attack. Can't cop this Tommy T stuff about being a better ball player than Teddy. James T is a great running player, with good ball skills and a fine kicking game to boot.

Comment

• Fergo ha nice

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post

That's the genius of Gus, let me assure you Robbo would have taken that comment to heart just as much as Boyd.....what a surprise he can suddenly pass the ball.
                        Compliment to Gussy one has to say as Cords needs to do this more often-

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                          good job friend probing with that run
                          He deserves credit for that,smart play..

Comment

• what happened to Latrell as Fergo took that conversion kick?- early mark re SOO selection?

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                              what happened to Latrell as Fergo took that conversion kick?- early mark re SOO selection?
                              Lol he’s in the bin

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                                what happened to Latrell as Fergo took that conversion kick?- early mark re SOO selection?
                                He is in the Sinbin King.
                                Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
                                X