Official Match Thread - Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
    Latrell doesn't deserve a NSW jumper, doesn't get involved enough and prone to defensive errors.

if the team aren't going to him, he simply has to go looking for the ball.
    Definitely has played himself out of a rep jersey last fortnight with his defence. Qld will tear him apart

Comment

• ****ing hell manu

Comment

• LOL, comical start to the 2nd half....surprise, surprise.

Comment

• Gaaaaaah

Comment

• Off to a flying start. And when I say flying I mean shit.

Comment

• Lol Manu

Like an uncoordinated baby.

Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                It’s painful to watch. We have arguably the best attackkng side on paper and all they can come up with is a kick through try. It’s incredible how bad we are.
                But we’re playing the Roosters style mate. Through the front door. Eyes up footy. We’re building the foundations. Training the house down.

It’s pretty obvious Cronk has done a Thurston and played a season to long. I can’t see him going around again next year.
                Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

• ahhh glad were starting with such great focus

Comment

• What kind of game plan are we using when Ash Taylor hasn’t made a tackle?

Comment

What kind of game plan are we using when Ash Taylor hasn’t made a tackle?
                      the roosters game plan that robbo loves to talk about

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

But we’re playing the Roosters style mate. Through the front door. Eyes up footy. We’re building the foundations. Training the house down.

It’s pretty obvious Cronk has done a Thurston and played a season to long. I can’t see him going around again next year.
                        Don't forget "we're still trying to find our best footy"

Which was last seen rnd 26 2015.

Comment

• how is he going off with HIA?

Comment

• Judging from that drop ball I guess it is safe to assume that Robbo has failed yet again to rip into them at half time

Comment

What kind of game plan are we using when Ash Taylor hasn’t made a tackle?
                              Front door footy

Comment

• Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

Mate, it's not about liking him or not. What has he done in any game this season or even from last season that makes anyone believe he should retain his starting spot every week ?. Please indicate which round game he has had an above average performance in ?
                                I’m not the one criticizing him so I don’t have to back anything up.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X