Broncos Have Approached Bellamy to Replace Bennett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    Each to their own but the man imo is an absolute genius and we'd be unbackable to win the comp with him in the no.9.
    He's a bloody good player Tommy.
    I just get sick of the term future immortal being thrown around like confetti.
    And, I wonder how Smith would've coped without all the help he gets from those in control.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

He's a bloody good player Tommy.
      I just get sick of the term future immortal being thrown around like confetti.
      And, I wonder how Smith would've coped without all the help he gets from those in control.
      Agree with you Eddie,the immortal tag is slowly losing its value unfortunately..

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
        Agree with you Eddie,the immortal tag is slowly losing its value unfortunately..
        So true.
        At the rate they're going, Adam Reynalds will be one.

Comment

Andrew Johns will never be an immortal. His antecedents will see to that.

Comment

Bennett is a great coach handpicked for the Broncos job for their inaugural season by Big Jack Gibson who mentored him too - so much of Big Jack Gibson in him as a coach and pity the Chooks didn't have him as a coach one has to say. 7 premierships out of 8 GF appearances speaks for itself one has to suggest.

Comment

Working...
            X