No announcement yet.

Gould omits Cordner from his NSW Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fear for Boyd's body the way he plays the game. He already has a dud knee, playing his style of game isn't going to help career longevity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
      He has not lost the ability to coach,he has run out of ideas with our team and has failed to evolve..

We ran 2nd last year with a gun roster,and failed in the biggest game of the year..So much for timing our run hahah

Plenty of positives,our chairman keeps us in the game by purchasing top talent..

The Cowboys had an amazing run last year with an injury ravaged team,unlike us who were at full strength..

If you have an issue with me then I’m very happy for you,I’m sure you’ll resurface again in a week as normal..
      Lydon you obviously arent happy with our coach, our roster and our fans. . . So why don't you just run along now and find another team to criticize, you are giving us the shits.

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post

Lydon you obviously arent happy with our coach, our roster and our fans. . . So why don't you just run along now and find another team to criticize, you are giving us the shits.
        Well you’re giving me the shits so why don’t you take off you muppet..If you don’t like reading opinions from other fans then piss off!

Comment

Quite happy to read opinions but Im sick to death of mindless criticism !

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post
            Quite happy to read opinions but Im sick to death of mindless criticism !
            Then either don’t read or block me..simple

Comment

Well you’re giving me the shits so why don’t you take off you muppet..If you don’t like reading opinions from other fans then piss off!
              When numerous different posters keep telling you the same thing it’s time to start taking notice don’t you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

When numerous different posters keep telling you the same thing it’s time to start taking notice don’t you think?
                Not when it’s only 2 posters with similar agendas..
                Based on my observations on here Maxy you have a lot more people wanting you gone than me mate
                Thats the pot calling the kettle black

Comment

Not when it’s only 2 posters with similar agendas..
                  Based on my observations on here Maxy you have a lot more people wanting you gone than me mate
                  Thats the pot calling the kettle black
                  Way to roll out the cliches man.

You’re the kettle calling the teabag pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

Way to roll out the cliches man.

You’re the kettle calling the teabag pot.
                    Keep baiting me Maxy then hide away when things get heated..
                    You’re a gutless human

Comment

Freddy being interviewed right now on Footy Show on Nine. Keary gets first wrap. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post
                        Freddy being interviewed right now on Footy Show on Nine. Keary gets first wrap. :-)
                        I really hope Keary is picked mate,love him as a player!

Comment

Fittler just said Cordner will be the first player picked so you can now put that one to bed.

Comment

Fittler advises Penrith have had a soft draw and questions Maloney's defence. Boyd of course is in - Fittler likes the way he thinks. Jake Trbojevic is in the side. No surprise and Fittler looking at ball playing and creativity. He admitted the choice between Tommy T and James T for fullback is a hard one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Coach View Post
                              Fittler just said Cordner will be the first player picked so you can now put that one to bed.
                              Great news!

Comment

Keep baiting me Maxy then hide away when things get heated..
                                You’re a gutless human
                                Clearly you have some anger management issues Joe. Try some chamomile tea and a lie down.

Comment

Working...
                                X