Cronk was supposed to win games like that for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronk was supposed to win games like that for us

That was what all the hype was about; the way Cronk takes control of games, kicks to the corners and turn defences around, slows the game down, organises the team and how the close games are his bread and butter etc yet again he was nowhere to be seen though. Nothing has changed with signing Cronk.

Monster of a game from Luke Keary though I hope we don't lose him to origin.

he cant control roberts running around latrell and everyone in the team, he can only do so much if other players dont turn up. but saying that he still needs to stamp his authority on the team and game

Comment

Unfortunately Cronk is getting very slow ball from Friend.

Comment

yep. Cronk has been so mediocre for us this year it isnt funny. Anyone slamming pearce's defense should look at cronk's just holds the player up and allows them to keep the legs pumping. Did we make a big mistake with letting go pearce.. i am starting to think so.

Comment

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Toots View Post
            Unfortunately Cronk is getting very slow ball from Friend.
            You are kidding right? Friend made a few errors tonight but his service to Cronk was actually good.... is it so hard to believe that maybe Cronk is just too old to be playing with a brand new club?
            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

I can't remember Cronk having a more inconsistent season.

Comment

Gotta agree, although having Aubo defending near him is like having me next to him.

Comment

Cronks bust at the end should've resulted a try.. Despite matterson nit getting it.. it went back not forward plus one of our players in support of cronk was taken out of play.
                  Last edited by The Brain; 05-19-2018, 03:27 PM.
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Yeah, that line break from Cronk where Sutton ruled it was a forward pass... nothing about that was forward, but it works in his favour to get the Broncos across the line.

Comment

Cronk looks old, wouldn't be surprised if he only plays this 1 season. He can't take much body contact, his deep kicking power just isn't there......his first short kick went dead and looked exactly like a Pearce grubber and we are still losing games in the exact same fashion as we did under Pearce. At the moment this is looking like a pointless signing, will be happy to be proven wrong.

Comment

I don't think Cronk is the reason we lost and you are coming across as a person with a axe to grind in regards to Cronk, mind you aren't you are the same person that criticises other's for having an axe to grind in regards to our number nine... We lost because (a) We make far far too many errors. (b) We didn't want it enough (c) Sutton.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
                          I don't think Cronk is the reason we lost and you are coming across as a person with a axe to grind in regards to Cronk, mind you aren't you are the same person that criticises other's for having an axe to grind in regards to our number nine... We lost because (a) We make far far too many errors. (b) We didn't want it enough (c) Sutton.
                          I'll give you a gold star if you find where I said "The reason we lost that game is because of Cooper Cronk"

I'll save you the effort, I didn't say it anywhere. I said he was supposed to win these tight games and so far he's come up short in big games this year that doesn't mean he was at fault for the loss. When we needed him the most he was nowhere to be found, again.

Comment

Tommy?

Comment

Your agenda against Cronk is obvious but you have bleated on about others having similar agenda's about other players...Like friend he is what he is learn to accept it like I have.. It's not like we have any choice in the matter anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X