Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tedesco our worst recruit of the past decade. Change my mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LargeMike View Post
    After starting the season with poor form Teddy has went from the worst recruit of the last decade to easily the top 3.

great job teddy
    Well done LM, you avoided giving yourself the worlds biggest uppercut lol....
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

It will be interesting to look back at it when his tenure with us ends.

top 3 might be an over reach.

Jared, Maloney, SBW will probably be top 3. Teddy for bow just behind them with Cronk. I think including the finals, Cronk has been more important for us this season.
      Atm but he certainly has the potential to reach the top 3. Atm I would have Jared number one in the last 10 years due to being a cornerstone of 2 premierships and 4 MPs plus another top 4 finish and being involved in a 2010 GF appearance and in most of those years played a big role.
      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post

When the site goes down, I try provide updates on Facebook as to why its down and when it'll back up.
        Yes it would be great to have a backup when things go down. Thanks for your hard work!

Comment

After starting the season with poor form Teddy has went from the worst recruit of the last decade to easily the top 3.

great job teddy
          On the other hand, you started the year looking like an idiot and slowly became a much bigger idiot.

Comment

• i just wanted to be on the thread. 2018 yay
            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• I love those quick accurate passes he does to his outside backs when we are attacking the try line.

Comment

• Large Mike was right all along. Teddy couldn't even win the Golden Boot award - beaten by a no name winger whom Justin Bieber could have put in to the grandstand with a decent shoulder charge. What did Tedesco achieve apart from winning the Brad Fittler medal, the Jack Gibson medal, be part of a SOO NSW winning team, be an Australian representative and most of all, a Premiership player?

Furthermore he couldn't even beat the world's greatest and most loved and respected Rugby League player of all time in Billy Slater for the 2018 Wally Lewis medal - and yet he played one more game.

Sorry Ted, you have to go, you just can't cut it. Bring back Braith Anasta I say - now there was a fullback!
                "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

• We shoulda signed that English winger instead.

Edit: who probably wouldn't have even played if Ryan Hall (who will play for Norths next year) wasn't injured.
                  Last edited by ism22; 11-08-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Good judge of a player is LargeMike.

I believe that after seeing his Chookpen form, he was recruited as one of the State-of-Origin “Player of the Series” judges and “Golden Boot” judges as well.

In fact, one of the best Rugby League player judging recruits of the past decade.
                    Change my mind....

Comment

• I love all these replays that are on fox league. Watching these games without stressing about the result. Just watched the roosters comeback win vs the tits. How good was Teddy? Robbed of the Golden boot imo

Comment

• i think we should banish this thread. it becoming ridiculous
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
                          i think we should banish this thread. it becoming ridiculous
                          Agree. It’s boring now.

Comment

• With the results of the past 2 seasons and the success that can be largely attributed to this man, where is Large Mike today?

Sorry, I know this thread was meant to be banished but thought it was a great time to remind ourselves of how lucky we are to have the worst recruit of the past decade at our club.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Hello Large Mike - did you enjoy our B2B premierships?

Teddy is close to our best recruit ever, right?

Comment

Go.
                                As we are trawling through for some classic threads, felt like bumping this one before the Jizzmaster can.

hahahahaha man,

I think you got it right
                                Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Working...
                                X