Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tedesco our worst recruit of the past decade. Change my mind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

Sounds like you’re the one smoking something tough guy.
    lol Rootafarian

Bet ya not even a real Rasta mun.....

Your just a wannabe tryhard....

Wanka...
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by roosters75 View Post
      I think teddy aint far from winning dally m 2018
      If we get through the PF which is a bit of an if, then I would probably slap some down for him for the CCM....

Pathetic!
      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

If we get through the PF which is a bit of an if, then I would probably slap some down for him for the CCM....
        I already did at 20s, got a bonus bet of $50 and thought it was good value a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

I already did at 20s, got a bonus bet of $50 and thought it was good value a few weeks ago.
          Yeah you got on at a good time, plus getting a bonus $50 bet hehehehe

He is something like $10 to $12 now...................

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

I think if we go out in the prelim, large mike will have every right to come back and question what the difference is this year to last.

cant wait
            Hopefully it won’t come to that and we’ll overcome our prelim hurdle this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              Sack Robbo.
              See its silly posts like this that keep bumping up this thread!!!! Only about 300 more replies and this post will overtake George Steeles famous " Henson Park" thread from the old Wallsters days-for those old enough to remember it

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

See its silly posts like this that keep bumping up this thread!!!! Only about 300 more replies and this post will overtake George Steeles famous " Henson Park" thread from the old Wallsters days-for those old enough to remember it
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

lol Rootafarian

Bet ya not even a real Rasta mun.....

Your just a wannabe tryhard....

Wanka...
                  I'm a real-life pot-smoking Rastafarian living right near you in Bulli Jimmy mun...
                  Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I'm a real-life pot-smoking Rastafarian living right near you in Bulli Jimmy mun...
                    You bin round looong time mun,can't imagine forum without yer sweet tokes mun.....
                    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

• I don't think Big Mike has too much to be embarrassed about just yet, but some of the band wagon posters do, especially his royal highness

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                        I don't think Big Mike has too much to be embarrassed about just yet, but some of the band wagon posters do, especially his royal highness
                        His majesty has been missing in action since we we went on our winning ways. Don’t worry as he will return should we lose the prelim.

Comment

• Next week will really show Tedesco's value. LM is our best strike player and stands up when we need. We need Teddy to fill that role.

You can probably add Cronk to that as well although I think he already did that last week.

This year/next are our premiership windows before the salary cap will really start to bite. I hope we are looking back in 20 years with fondness instead of saying what if like we did in 00s.

Over to you Teddy.

Comment

Hey mun, the pot smoking is only a small part of the Rastafarian lifestyle, you have the ital diet and avoid alcohol then? I am impressed.

BTW I have moved to North Wollongong to be nearer to work but still in the area, one of my mates knows ya mun and has seen you at the footy and says your a nice dude.

Pathetic!
                            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by LargeMike View Post
                              Next week will really show Tedesco's value. LM is our best strike player and stands up when we need. We need Teddy to fill that role.

You can probably add Cronk to that as well although I think he already did that last week.

This year/next are our premiership windows before the salary cap will really start to bite. I hope we are looking back in 20 years with fondness instead of saying what if like we did in 00s.

Over to you Teddy.
                              Good on ya and I respect you for still contributing to this thread. I hope you don't mind bumping this thread and promise you it will run its course once we make the gf or we get knocked out in the pf in which there probably will be a bit more discussion and then fade away.

Gotta hand it too you, it is probably the thread of the year and one of the all time classic threads..............

Pathetic!
                              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Originally posted by LargeMike View Post
                                Next week will really show Tedesco's value. LM is our best strike player and stands up when we need. We need Teddy to fill that role.

I can definitely tell you that their wouldn’t be a “ next week” if it wasn’t for Tedesco or Cronk.
                                Irrespective of what the next 3 weeks brings you can safely say that Teddy and Cronk have been successful buys. I certainly hope the Roosters utilise Cronks game experience and game knowledge once he retires. He’s a perfect role model

Comment

Working...
                                X