Josh papalii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

You obviously do as you just replied 3x in a row!

Love ya work mate. Hope you’ve had a good off season.
    Cant be bothered circle jerking with you about my drug usage that finished 30 years ago. Find something new to have a go at me about.
    Go the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Cant be bothered circle jerking with you about my drug usage that finished 30 years ago. Find something new to have a go at me about.
      Go the Roosters.
      I’m glad you have been 30 years clean. It’s unfortunate that you weren’t strong enough early on but good on ya for straightening yourself out. I’m not trying to find anything new to have a go at you about. It was all simply in a little jest based on last years antics.

Now how much you got on the Roosters for the title this year?
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I’m glad you have been 30 years clean. It’s unfortunate that you weren’t strong enough early on but good on ya for straightening yourself out. I’m not trying to find anything new to have a go at you about. It was all simply in a little jest based on last years antics.

Now how much you got on the Roosters for the title this year?
        2 grams of heroin & 3 ounces of Thai buddah.
        Ive told you this before I dont have any regrets about my drug usage there is no unfortunate . Drug usage has given me everything I have today eg. a babe of a wife, 2 beautiful kids, a nursing degree, our house in Concord our holiday house in Iluka our trips overseas our cars & our good amount of money in the bank.
        Go the Roosters.

Comment

I told a lie its been 26 years clean not 30.

Comment

2 grams of heroin & 3 ounces of Thai buddah.
            Ive told you this before I dont have any regrets about my drug usage there is no unfortunate . Drug usage has given me everything I have today eg. a babe of a wife, 2 beautiful kids, a nursing degree, our house in Concord our holiday house in Iluka our trips overseas our cars & our good amount of money in the bank.
            Go the Roosters.
            Lol Why on earth did you ever stop? If they gave you everything you have today, you should have kept them going. By now you might have a second house maybe somewhere out near Rooty Hill, a holiday van at the entrance, a timeshare holiday flat in Bali and a third VN Commodore!
            Last edited by rented tracksuit; 02-06-2018, 10:40 PM.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Lol Why on earth did you ever stop? If they gave you everything you have today, you should have kept them going. By now you might have a second house maybe somewhere out near Rooty Hill, a holiday van at the entrance, a timeshare holiday flat in Bali and a third VN Commodore!
              Okay one last time for the dummy. I was an addict from when I was 17 to 25, I also went to jail in that time, I then went into rehab for 18 months, after coming out of rehab I met my now beautiful wife & had 2 beaut kids. I then went to uni & got a degree in nursing which enabled me to buy a house in Concord which is now worth 1.7 mil, better than a sand pit in Dubia. So if I hadnt of used drugs & then went to rehab I wouldnt have met my beautiful wife & had 2 beautiful kids or gone to university, so do you get it now? Using drugs & where it took me enabled me to get things right.
              Through a inheritance we bought a holiday house in Iluka we took the kids to the US. Through hard work I bought nice cars (IS Lexus F sport & my wifes current car the Hyundai Tuscon highlander. Theres no commodore VN or timeshare or property in Rooty Hill. I hope that clears it up for you Mr Perfect. If thats all you got to discredit me with then so be it.
              That's it for me I dont want to engage in stupid circle jerking with you.

Comment

Although it's none of my business but I would have thought the criminal record would have worked against you as far a registration with the Board and now AHPRA or is there a time limit on it.

Comment

Okay one last time for the dummy. I was an addict from when I was 17 to 25, I also went to jail in that time, I then went into rehab for 18 months, after coming out of rehab I met my now beautiful wife & had 2 beaut kids. I then went to uni & got a degree in nursing which enabled me to buy a house in Concord which is now worth 1.7 mil, better than a sand pit in Dubia. So if I hadnt of used drugs & then went to rehab I wouldnt have met my beautiful wife & had 2 beautiful kids or gone to university, so do you get it now? Using drugs & where it took me enabled me to get things right.
                  Through a inheritance we bought a holiday house in Iluka we took the kids to the US. Through hard work I bought nice cars (IS Lexus F sport & my wifes current car the Hyundai Tuscon highlander. Theres no commodore VN or timeshare or property in Rooty Hill. I hope that clears it up for you Mr Perfect. If thats all you got to discredit me with then so be it.
                  That's it for me I dont want to engage in stupid circle jerking with you.
                  Soooo, how did the drugs get you ‘everything’ you have today? Surely your highly successful life could have been achieved without that dark period of your existence?

btw, I loved the reference to the Tucson... Classy!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Soooo, how did the drugs get you ‘everything’ you have today? Surely your highly successful life could have been achieved without that dark period of your existence?

btw, I loved the reference to the Tucson... Classy!
                    Too hard.
                    The Tuscon is a 2017 model & a beautiful SUV.
                    I know you have achieved so much more than me but I feel I have done pretty good for a junkie or should I say ex junkie.

Comment

Maybe you all need to start a "This is your life" thread?
                      Meanwhile back to the footy...

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
                        Although it's none of my business but I would have thought the criminal record would have worked against you as far a registration with the Board and now AHPRA or is there a time limit on it.
                        I dont mind telling you what happened & I can never change what happened. I was in the remand centre out at the bay for 17 months charged with manslaughter because a guy who I was using with overdosed & died. His brother & myself were later acquitted.

Comment

Too hard.
                          The Tuscon is a 2017 model & a beautiful SUV.
                          I know you have achieved so much more than me but I feel I have done pretty good for a junkie or should I say ex junkie.
                          im not treating this like a comoetition Mickey boi. That’s not what life is always about but when you try and sprout your success, just don’t include your Hyundai in your list of achievements!

I have some respect for you turning your life around but you would have my full respect if you hadnt had that chapter in your past.

Anyway, I’m not here to judge you as I am far from a perfect human myself.

Tuscons aside, I mean we all make mistakes right, sounds like you are happy and comfortable with your disposition so good luck to ya mate. Hope the Roosters can add to your joy with a premiership this year ya sicko!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

im not treating this like a comoetition Mickey boi. That’s not what life is always about but when you try and sprout your success, just don’t include your Hyundai in your list of achievements!

I have some respect for you turning your life around but you would have my full respect if you hadnt had that chapter in your past.

Anyway, I’m not here to judge you as I am far from a perfect human myself.

Tuscons aside, I mean we all make mistakes right, sounds like you are happy and comfortable with your disposition so good luck to ya mate. Hope the Roosters can add to your joy with a premiership this year ya sicko!
                            I dont know you from a bar of soap & I couldnt care less what respect you give me.
                            Anyway Im leaving it at that.
                            Go the mighty Chooks.

Comment

I dont know you from a bar of soap & I couldnt care less what respect you give me.
                              Anyway Im leaving it at that.
                              Go the mighty Chooks.
                              Fair enough but owning a Tucson is something far worse to be ashamed of!

Up the Roosters.
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

I told a lie its been 26 years clean not 30.
                                Im in my mid 20s and a guy i went to school with died of heroin OD a couple of months ago. It's nice to hear about a positive outcome, thanks for sharing Mickie. As someone who is completely straight edge i have nothing but respect for you being able to turn your life around from that.

Comment

Working...
                                X