No announcement yet.

Josh papalii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papalli could be a gun in a professional outfit.

Always performs well at Origin and International level and would be able to play prop as well as lock imo....

Can someone on here have a chat with him and find out the goss or otherwise convince him to join us.....
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
      Papalli could be a gun in a professional outfit.

Always performs well at Origin and International level and would be able to play prop as well as lock imo....

Can someone on here have a chat with him and find out the goss or otherwise convince him to join us.....
      I’m in the Berra so can hit him up for sure. Just gotta go to Moosy’s or Academy after dark and ask the bouncers where their cousin Josh is.

Belco mall has a security guard who might go alright too. However, he looks a little like Andre The Giant and might not pass the drug tests.

Comment

He is too ugly to play for The Roosters. We need some babes in our crowd. I’m sick of 4 foot high chicks weighing 150kg at Roosters games.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          He is too ugly to play for The Roosters. We need some babes in our crowd. I’m sick of 4 foot high chicks weighing 150kg at Roosters games.
          Gold,.

back in 2013 there was a group of hot Asian babes sitting behind us who bought season tickets just to watch SBW,

no idea about the game,

Had neck problems that year
          "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

You need to wear a made in China rented tracksuit then the players will talk to you.
            Do I need matching underwear as well?

Pathetic!
            What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

MItchell Paul and The Chook will fix the shortage and will have them pouring through the turnstyles.....

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

They sound like Papalis sisters to me. Actually they sound like Papali as well. If his family are roosters supporters we must be a huge chance.
                No probs fitting him under the cap but might be a harder job fitting him in the team bus. He's turned into an absolute slob of a man. I can't believe how fat and soft he looks these days. He doesn't play soft to his credit but he looks very unfit all last year.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                  Papalii was on the BJ Leilua KFC diet all offseason, he is massively overweight.
                  as a mate of Papas, I can tell you it’s not the KFC but his love for Costco pizza.

FVCK CANCER

Comment

You need to wear a made in China rented tracksuit then the players will talk to you.
                    Haha... if only you knew Mickey boi!

Let me just say, you never truely know who you are talking to on here.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

I’m in the Berra so can hit him up for sure. Just gotta go to Moosy’s or Academy after dark and ask the bouncers where their cousin Josh is.

Belco mall has a security guard who might go alright too. However, he looks a little like Andre The Giant and might not pass the drug tests.
                      pls don’t talk about the drugs in Canberra. It would be great to keep the place a Mickey boi free zone!

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post

Gold,.

back in 2013 there was a group of hot Asian babes sitting behind us who bought season tickets just to watch SBW,

no idea about the game,

Had neck problems that year
                        love ya work!

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

as a mate of Papas, I can tell you it’s not the KFC but his love for Costco pizza.
                          lol.

Comment

Haha... if only you knew Mickey boi!

Let me just say, you never truely know who you are talking to on here.
                            I couldnt give a fark trackie daks

Comment

pls don’t talk about the drugs in Canberra. It would be great to keep the place a Mickey boi free zone!
                              I'll leave that alone because I couldnt be bothered with your circle jerking. Up the Chooks.

Comment

I'll leave that alone because I couldnt be bothered with your circle jerking. Up the Chooks.
                                You obviously do as you just replied 3x in a row!

Love ya work mate. Hope you’ve had a good off season.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X